Get Your Title Rated

games

8/10 I definitely want to learn more about this book.

Crystal Queer

9/10 A clever play on words and very unique.

Yours Truly, Ramona

Wow. That’s a very intriguing title, a picture flashed in my mind reading that.

I think it’ll be some kind of a nostalgic story, probably about the MC reminiscing, or one about separation, a painful love story or being fed up and giving up on someone. But I get this “bittersweet” vibe from reading the title. 9/10

Ruthanne Georgeson High

8/10 - It gives me the idea of a teenager high school story wich i personally love! It may seems too generic, but Ruthanne Georgeson it’s an original name

8/10 - It gives me the idea of a teenager high school story wich i personally love! It may seems too generic, but Ruthanne Georgeson it’s an original name

Me Minus You

8/10 - It’s a nice play on me plus you and it feels more original than just any love story: it suggests it’s about someone’s discovery of themselves without someone else, getting over someone rather than finding the person that ‘completes them’, which is a really cool idea :slight_smile: (Sorry if I’m completely wrong).

Elijah’s Guide To Not Becoming A Criminal

8/10 - It’s a nice play on me plus you and it feels more original than just any love story: it suggests it’s about someone’s discovery of themselves without someone else, getting over someone rather than finding the person that ‘completes them’, which is a really cool idea :slight_smile: (Sorry if I’m completely wrong).

Elijah’s Guide To Not Becoming A Criminal

8.5/10! I personally am a big fan of longer titles, especially ones like this with a lot of character! If I saw a book with this title I would definitely click to read the description since it gives me the impression that it might be a fun book with a few darker undertones :smiley:

May the Best Candidate Win

9/10 It gives off a very sensible vibe with two teenager competing against each other for something. It’s very suspenseful and looks incredibly interesting. It’s like you know what the story is about when you see the title, but then again you don’t (If that makes sense lol).

Doves in the Wind

9/10, it is a very symbolic name that gives me the feeling that the story is going to be heartwrenching. Doves usually symbolize peace, so maybe something where the characters want peace or something in their lives.

Golden Days

6/10, it’s a solid title for sure, but it seems kind of bland, and it doesn’t really set up a tone for the book. However, it does kind of tell readers what the book will entail, so good job there.

Inkblot Raven

5/10: i get no sense of what the story’s about from the title; which is fine, of course, if it’s abstract! but i also get a sense that it will be quite a melancholy genre? which i probably wouldn’t be into, so not for me! :blush:

tuesday & max

I somehow don’t like. Tuesday & Max is a bit of too plain? Try finding a title to match the story because for me, your book is just another teen fic in one million. Try finding a title that will make your book stand out.

Kisses & Hookups

Hm… I get what the gist of the story is about thought I do feel like it’s somewhat generic. But overall, it’s alright^^.

Teen For Hire.

I like the title. It makes me wonder what kind of mess the MC has gotten themselves into

Camouflaged

8/10 - It doesn’t give anything away and is appropriately mysterious, but it’s also sort of generic.

Trial 017

8/10 It leaves so much unanswered but that’s what makes me want to pick up the book and read it.

Closed Doors ;Open Arms

6/10

I like the idea! I can tell it’s about something ending and a new relationship beginning.

I don’t know if it was just a typo or if there is a reason why you have it as Closed Doors ;Open Arms instead of Closed Doors; Open Arms. Actually, I don’t really know why you would need a semicolon. A comma would work just fine.

THE GUYS’ girl

6/10 it’s very cliche (not in the good way) and there are about thousands of other books that have similar name for a book. But if we forget that, I like that it’s short and simple.

The Lies That We Tell

8/10. Sounds like an interesting mystery/thriller I’d want to check out.

Here’s mine (its for an upcoming story)

Fuzzy Slippers