getting bored!! Any human here?

well let’s just talk!

I’m sorry not humans here. Only a penguin. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

well it will also work because I am zombie finding a living thing to talk to me not for eating them

1 Like

Phieuw, I think I can stay for some talking then. :slight_smile:
I’m doing other thing too, so I’m sorry if it takes a while for responding.
What do zombies do when they aren’t bored?

well they just play video games

1 Like

what about you? What do you do in your free time?

1 Like

Does a cat in human form work?

1 Like

What kind of video games?
My knowledge of video games is really nothing. I know the Sims and this for the Wii, but I think that’s were it end. :slight_smile: I don’t like spending to much time on screens.

Well, when I find some free time, I like to write (like probably everyone else here) or read a good book. I like being on my own more than being with friends, although I need some love to stay healthy like every other penguin. I prefer talking one on one before talking in groups. :slight_smile:

Hey guys!!
I’m new too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

well yeah!

hello to you to

1 Like

@Alegria_xxx relatableeeeee

1 Like

I feel like the more people the merrier it feels

1 Like

not when more than half dont really care about you… -_-

1 Like

well that’s true.

Better to have a few good friends than a bunch of back stabbers right?

1 Like

That is one way to look at it. However, the more people are in a conversation, no-one will wait for you to say something. So, especially when you’re talking in real life, it is harder to get something said, because I don’t want to interrupt people. When a lot people are talking online, the subject can change fast and that makes that I’m always late with saying my thing, because I always thing about what I want to say and I’m not so fluent in writing in English. So something I have to use a dictionary to find the words I need.

Yeey. Actually, sometimes it feels like you’re alone with these thing, but when you mention them somewhere, there are always people who find it relatable. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

well yeah! Better to be a lonely lion than a popular sheep

2 Likes

I totally agree.

So where are you from?

1 Like