GIRLS ONLY RANTS ;) ;) ;)

Hey! I know full well that there’s always a time you need to just rant your feelings out! It feels really good to take your wave of frustration out into the world, so I decided that Wattpad needs this too.

I’ll read as many as I can be bothered to read, and I’ll reply to as many of yours as I can… Hope this helps!!

Are you a girl? Because if you are, I need to rant about some things…

3 Likes

yes yes yes

1 Like

I hate periods.

5 Likes

ugh dont get me started about my period

2 Likes

I’m on mines right now and I feel icky and gross and ache-y. I hate it :sob:

2 Likes

I got the flu yesterday right… and I started coughing and stuff and then It started WITH A COUGH. sorry if this is getting gross but it fricken exploded and eewwwww why do I have to suffer both

3 Likes

My period does strange things to my brain :sob: I usually hate children- they’re little leeches that suck off your energy, time, and money :skull: And when I’m on my period, I sometimes want to HAVE ONE!!!

2 Likes

Ugh, no it’s not gross- it’s natural. I hate sneezing or standing up after having been sitting for a long time

3 Likes

I GET YOU… just to not get periods for 9 months loll

2 Likes

its HEAVY too

2 Likes

You still get the symptoms of being on your period though. You get nauseous, sick, pale, weak

1 Like

and my dads forcing me to go to school still whyyy man

1 Like

I stayed home from school today because of it

1 Like

its honestly a fat struggle… and I hate how guys are all like ‘its not so bad’ or ‘dick kicks are worse’

3 Likes

ughhhh lucky. I fell asleep in class lollll

1 Like

Nuh uh, guys are such pretentious, self-absorbed little dicks

1 Like

imagineeee if we had the power to give them periods

3 Likes

They’re used to having everything served to them on a silver platter

2 Likes

just to see what it’s like HEHEHE

1 Like