Gnossie's Cover Shop | OPEN

4 Likes
  EXTRA
  • I will most likely try all requests, but I cannot promise they will come out well. The reason I made this thread is to practice.

• If you’d like a cover with all royalty free stuff, please let me know also. A royalty free cover WILL have my watermark.
    I will attempt to make all my covers commercial in order to use them for my portfolio, but unless I state it is commercial, it is not.

• Please give me a few days to complete your graphic. I’ll give you an estimate.

• I allow Thread hopping! Make sure the other threads you request from do too.

QUEUE

• Saintc (2 covers)
• AmnerisTenjo
• Eauline

Hello :slight_smile: Do you have any examples of your work?

1 Like

I have a few, but I got a new laptop and all my examples are stored on my other device. Here are the ones I have right now. These are about a year and a half old

6 Likes

Oooo. Those are so good :heart_eyes:

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww. The book I need a cover for is unpublished… :frowning:
Oh, well. Bad luck on my part :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s alright! Feel free to come back once it’s published <3

The reason that’s a rule is because there are so many people who request when they don’t even have a book written at all, and so it’s sort of like making one for nothing, especially if they never publish

1 Like

I’ve started writing but I’m not planning on publishing until the book before it is completely published which will porbably take a few months :joy:

I’ll still be sure to tag a few people here who might be interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, that’s a smart idea! Not many take that route, but in my opinion it’s the best route.

And thanks!

1 Like

Guess I’ll be back if you make another one of these threads next year, then :slight_smile:

@Asted1011 @LightningMcQueen6 @houseofmirrors @Winterlove63 @Exequinne @literaturecentipede @TheresaGrayHerondale If you guys need covers, heres a good looking thread

7 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

No prob sis :hugs:

2 Likes

:smiley::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Those look awesome

1 Like

Can I request?

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if you did werewolf covers?

1 Like

YOU MADE A THREAD :heart:

subbing to lurk

1 Like

Thanks Tenjo, you’re a gem!

2 Likes