Thread is now open

1 Like

REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: Tea XOX

2. SUBTITLE: RANT BOOK

3. PEN NAME: Lara Ann Lee

4. GENRE: Random

5. SHORT SUMMARY: A bunch of rants

6. IDEAS: I was thinking the cover could be something along the lines of a window, clouds around it and have a cup of coffee or tea in the middle; Have a nice cursive yet readable font. Anything to do with coffee/tea. I know this idea isn’t much to go on, so I understand if you deny me. Story is posted too.

7. DESIGNER NAME: Not picky.

8. TAGS:

1 Like

REQUESTING A BANNER

TITLE: “Tea XOX” “Adversity” and “LaraXOX3”

SUBTITLE:

PEN NAME: Lara Ann Lee

GENRE: Random/Fanfic

SHORT SUMMARY: It’s for two different books.

IDEAS: I was hoping something png/white background and with the words “Adversity” in cursive or a nice font that is readable. It’s more of a chapter header than an actual signature. I don’t want my name on it. Something simple that will blend in with the story background. Could I request one with just the words “Tea XOX” and one with the words “LaraXOX3” So, three different banners? All that blends in with the background.

DESIGNER NAME: Any

TAGS:

1 Like

ACCEPTED AND NOTE

I’LL DO THE COVER, BUT AS FOR YOUR SECOND REQUEST I THINK YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BANNER AND NOT A SIGNATURE. YOU MIGHT WANNA LOOK UP THE BANNER FORM AND EDIT YOUR POST.

Oops, my bad. Edited. And thank you!

1 Like

REQUESTING A BANNER

1. TITLE: Picture Perfect

2. SUBTITLE: Life?

3. PEN NAME: SarahOlivier

4. GENRE: Young Adult

5. SHORT SUMMARY: To people Lily’s life is Picture Perfect: She is a Model and Actress, but what if it isn’t?

6. IDEAS: Mackenzie Foy in front of a camera posing, Mackenzie answering questions or anything that you feel works as long as Mackenzie Foy is in it http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/Sarah_Blanchette/Mackenzie%20Foy/Mackenzie%20foy%202/Mackenzie%20foy%203/Mackenzie%20Foy%204/Mackenzie%20Foy%205/story

7. DESIGNER NAME: CaraKann

8. TAGS:

2 Likes

NOTE

PLEASE CHOOSE A DESIGNER. IT’LL BE REALLY HELPFUL, IT MAKES IT EASY TO KEEP STUFF ORGANISED THAT’S ALL. HE WILL RESPOND TO YOU WHEN HE SEES IT. @SarahEOlivier

OK

1 Like

REQUEST STATUS

Post #8 @LaraXOX3 - Accepted -
Post #8 @SarahEOlivier - Accepted - [url didn’t work]

2 Likes

REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: N O C † U R N E (with the T in the shape of a cross!)

2. SUBTITLE: n/a

3. PEN NAME: Darkling Darling

4. GENRE: Dark Paranormal Romance

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Dark Paranormal Romance with demons and angels in Transylvania

6. IDEAS: A silver sparkly text like ? this maybe or something dark fantasy /gothic and silver colored. Also for the “t” in the title, I would if you could make that a cross! Something like ? maybe. I would love a cover with either dark gothic scary castles behind her, or just a very edited and manipulated cover focused on her. Maybe some black roses?

7. DESIGNER NAME: @Wizard-Hunter

8. TAGS:

I wanted to use this image for the main model

2 Likes

ACCEPTED AND NOTE

I ENJOY MAKING SUCH PARANOMIC-ISH [I DON’T KNOW IF THAT’S A WORD] COVERS, I GLADLY ACCEPT IT. USE CTRL+SHIFT+V TO PASTE TO GET THE PROPER FORM, I KNOW YOU SAID YOU ARE DOING IT FROM A PHONE, BUT EDIT IT WHEN YOU CAN. ANOTHER OPTION IS PASTE IT N THE NOTES APP YOUR PHONE MUST HAVE THEN COPY PASTE IT FROM THERE. @DarklingDarling

2 Likes

Fixed it! Godbless you for accepting my form in that condition :joy: I’m off to complete payment now!

1 Like

Also I know I was a tad unclear about the background… I’m looking at your profile and I love the dark gothic background you have for your book “Spilled Secrets”, as well as The Witch of the Under Realm from your examples!

Also when it comes to a “color” aesthetic, I would love if you could stick to black, grey’s and a dark dark burgundy for the cover. Nothing too bright! I love the dark and grunge look. Hopefully that’s a tad bit more helpful :joy:

1 Like

I AM NOT GOOD WITH LIGHT COLORS TRUST ME, IT’S EITER DARK OR CREEPY NEON BUT DEFINITELY NOT LIGHT, BUT I’LL TRY TO DO SOMETHING IN THE LINES OF THE COVERS YOU LIKED

2 Likes

Subbing

1 Like

url should work now

1 Like