GRAPHIC CRAZY | GROUP THREAD

graphics
covers

DELIVERY

rant%20book

@LaraXOX3 HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, I PAINTED THE WHOLE THING, IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CHANGED OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT LET ME KNOW, I DON’T DO MUCH OF SELF PAINTED COVERS SO I AM A LIL INEXPERIENCED IN THAT AREA. PLEASE PM ME FOR THE LINK TO THE FULL VERSION.

REQUESTING A COVER

1.TITLE: Professor:

2. SUBTITLE: newt scamander

3. PEN NAME: imtotallynotokay

4. GENRE: fanfiction

5. SHORT SUMMARY: basically newt is going to be a teacher at hogwarts (dumbledore will still be alive) and its about his and his twin sons journey at hogwarts

6. IDEAS: I was thinking of having Newt Scamander on the cover with hogwarts and the flying car in the background (if you can maybe the weeping willow as well)

7. DESIGNER NAME: @Azanthiel

8. TAGS:

DELIVERY

PARANOM

@DarklingDarling HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT,PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION OR CHANGES IF YOU WANT ANY. I KINDA LIKE HOW THIS COVER TURNED OUT, I HOPE YOU DO TO.

REQUESTING A BANNER

1. TITLE: The Mafia Princess

2. SUBTITLE: Thanks for reading (above the title please)

3. PEN NAME: Dredge

4. GENRE: General Fiction

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Kaia has graduated from UCLA and is heading home to her mafia father. There she learns the true dark side of the family. Will she be able to turn things around when it’s her turn to take over the family business.

6. IDEAS: I was thinking Taylor Momsen with a gun in her hand and in the background a city on fire or her standing on the side of the road with mountains close to her. If possible a gif of her somewhere on it.

7. DESIGNER NAME: CarKann

8. TAGS:

ACCEPTED

THE DESIGNER IS UNABLE TO ACCESS THIS SITE, SO, SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I CONVEYED THE REQUEST TO HER AND SHE HAS ACCEPTED IT. ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN THE RESPONSE. @imtotallynotokay

REQUEST STATUS

DELIVERY
@LaraXOX3 Hello! Here’s a preview of you graphic.This preview is what the png/transparent versions look like. Each is cropped on their own. I also made the 3 with a white back ground. If you like it let me know and I’ll send you the images and if you want any changes (like color or different font) please let me know and I’ll fix it

Could the font colour be black? And yes, I’d like the white background as well as the no background ones. Also, could you straighten them out.

NOTE TO @CarKann

YOU HAVE A REQUEST ON POST 27, YOU MUST HAVE MISSED IT SINCE THE USER DIDN’T TAG YOU, HAVE A LOOK PLEASE.

REQUEST STATUS

Post #25 @Dredge116 - Accepted =)

Alrighty =)

Hey, sorry for the delay but as already said you’re accepted - can’t beat Harry Potter fanfic :heart:

Its okay I couldn’t access the community page yesterday cause of the glitch. I completed the payment btw.

REQUEST STATUS

DELIVERY
@LaraXOX3 Hello! Here’s your graphics =)

Thank you! :black_heart:

You’re welcome =)

REQUEST STATUS
DELIVERY
@SarahEOlivier Hello! Here’s your graphic =)

Why does it do this ^^ (happened to me before too)

thank you, I love it

NOTE TO @CarKann

BY THIS IF YOU MEAN, MOVING THE PIC OUT OF THE YELLOW SPACE THEN YOU MUSTHAVE PRESSED ENTER BEFORE ADDING THE IMAGE, PUT IT IN CONTINUATION TO YOUR TEXT, SEPARATE WITH THE ‘BR’ TAG.

No there’s no break and I didn’t add it to a new line