GRAPHIC CRAZY | GROUP THREAD

graphics
covers

It looks amazing thank you

Hello! Could you please let CarKann know that I have a request on post 58! I know it doesn’t look like a request because I’m on my phone and I thought she might’ve skipped over it!

that’s great! i will be requesting later today :smile:

I’ll look over it soon =)

REQUEST STATUS

Post #58 @SpeakingUrbanese - Accepted =) (Note - No payment until you see the preview =))

<span style=“font-size:10px;display:block;background-color:#151528;padding:40px;border-left: solid 1px #151528;border-right: solid 2px #ff0055;border-radius:20px 0 20px 20px;”><span style=“font-size:10px;display:block;background-color:#ff0055;padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;”> <b>REQUESTING A COVER</b><BR><BR>TITLE: Vinyl <BR>

SUBTITLE: <BR>

PEN NAME: Laura Ann Lee <BR>

GENRE: Romance/Teen-fic <BR>

SHORT SUMMARY: Allison Gross owned Vinyl Galore, a vinyl store where people could buy their favorite albums in vinyl — unfortunately, a fire happens due to faulty wiring, burning the place down. She lost her way and fell under alcohol.<BR>

IDEAS: I was thinking the cover could be an old record/vinyl shop with a vintage theme/colour and maybe make it all scratchy-looking. Or find a girl holding a vinyl record in front of the record shop or a fun vintage background. The story takes place in the present time but the store is vintage.<BR>

DESIGNER NAME: @CarKann

TAGS:

I wrote this on mobile

REQUESTING A BANNER

1. TITLE: On the Other Side of the Water

2. SUBTITLE: Thank you for reading this chapter of

3. PEN NAME: Ash Stepp

4. GENRE: fantasy

5. SHORT SUMMARY: It’s time to go through the water and back into the magical world of Wonderland. This time though, our favorite characters aren’t as innocent as they seem. Sweet romances turn into bitter rivalries while those who once hated each other have now found a new respect for each other. What will happen with our newest victim? Will our she find her way back home? Or will she be stuck in Wonderland forever?

6. IDEAS: can the subtitle be leading up to the title? This is gong at the end of each chapter. Can the text maybe be in cursive? The overall colour scheme is black, white, brown, lime green and blue. The text should be white. The background should be brown with lime green swirls. There should be blue and black roses all around and maybe some white ones as well.

7. DESIGNER NAME: @CarKann This isn’t published yet, but I’m close to finishing the first chapter so I can publish it once I get this or once I finish the chapter depending on the situation

8. TAGS: @eliyeda @Adchez

REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: Paper Crown

2. SUBTITLE: n/a

3. PEN NAME: Rose Beton

4. GENRE: fanfiction

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Rayna Jordan is an artist in everything she does.Whether it’s painting, drawing, or even when building sets, Rayna has always been gentle and delicate in her creations. While her job demands her full attention, she can’t help but wonder why one of the stars of the TV show she’s working on keeps trying to talk to her. She knows her job is on the line if she engages in anything other than work related stuff, but she can’t help but be drawn to him.

6. IDEAS: so the faceclaims are jared padalecki & claire holt, so i was thinking of maybe having a semi body shot of jared, kinda like these ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) and a semi body shot of claire, like these ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ). the mood is romantic, light, fun & flirty. i was thinking maybe the colors could be grey, white, & some blues? and could the background be one solid color? maybe with some doodles? (it really doesn’t matter to me) i really have no preference when it comes to fonts, and i leave that completely up to you on what kind of font you think would go best with the cover. here are some inspo covers for you! 1 2 3 4 5 & here’s a buttload of them!

7. DESIGNER NAME: @Wizard-Hunter

8. TAGS: @soundthealarm

REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: Bad Habits

2. SUBTITLE: n/a

3. PEN NAME: Rose Beton

4. GENRE: fanfiction

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Margot Padalecki is a damn good detective. After working for a year in Texas, MJ decided she wanted a real change in scenery. As much as she loved Texas, she missed her younger brother and his family terribly. Applying for a passport, as well as the Vancouver Police Department, she’s excited to surprise her little brother while he’s on set for his show, Supernatural. What she did not expect was falling for his best friend.

6. IDEAS: so the faceclaims are jensen ackles & sophia bush, so i was thinking of maybe having a semi body shot of jensen, kinda like these ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) and a semi body shot of sophia, like these ( 1 2 3 4 5 ). the mood is romantic, light, fun & flirty. i was thinking maybe the colors could be grey, white, & some reds? and could the background be one solid color? maybe with some doodles? (it really doesn’t matter to me) i really have no preference when it comes to fonts, and i leave that completely up to you on what kind of font you think would go best with the cover. here are some inspo covers for you! 1 2 3 4 5 & here’s a buttload of them!

7. DESIGNER NAME: @Wizard-Hunter

8. TAGS: @Southpuffle

ACCEPTED

I’LL COMMUNICATE THE REST VIA PM

thank you for accepting!

REQUESTING A BANNER

1. TITLE: Sky Full of Stars

2. SUBTITLE: Two Hearts and a… (sky full of stars. The two hearts part leads into the title)

3. PEN NAME: jewls757

4. GENRE: Romance or Teen Fiction

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Bascially, the president’s son is staying with family friends. The family he’s staying with has a daughter who he eventually falls in love with, but his aspiring dreams of becoming a Supreme Court Judge get in the way.

6. IDEAS: Maybe Nina Dobrev could be on the banner, but if not then thats fine. I’d like the writing to be pretty curly, yet readable. Thanks :upside_down_face:

7. DESIGNER NAME: @CarKann

8. TAGS: @xXASIDXx @Idecidemyownfate @-PeterHolland

REQUEST STATUS

Post #68 @LaraXOX3 - Accepted =) (Note - No payment until you see the preview =))

Post #69 @_Stars-Aligned - I’m sorry but denied

Post #74 @jewls757 - Accepted =) (Note - No payment until you see the preview =))

Fantastic! Thank you!

<span style="font-size:10px;display:block;background-color:#151528;padding:40px;border-left: solid 1px #151528;border-right: solid 2px #ff0055;border-radius:20px 0 20px 20px;"><span style="font-size:10px;display:block;background-color:#ff0055;padding: 20px 20px 20px 20px;"> <b>REQUESTING A COVER</b><BR><BR>1. TITLE: A Pernicious game <BR>

1. SUBTITLE: What is broken can be mended <BR>

2. PEN NAME: DownwiththeHush <BR>

3. GENRE: Romantic/drama <BR>

4. SHORT SUMMARY: A head-strong woman named Ayana is lawyer at the peak of her career, but things take a turn for the worst when her boyfriend is unfaithful. In her rage she seeks revenge but soon finds herself on a journey of self-reflection, hope, love, and understanding <BR>

5. IDEAS: Keep her from harm by Sam Crescent. I would like the girl in the middle and both guys behind her. Colors I’m not sure maybe black and white with red. However, I’m a big fan of your work, I’m sure whatever you make I’ll love. I would like the writing in cursive. <BR>https://www.google.com/search?q=keep+her+from+harm&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHm5aPpoPhAhULd98KHdOnAw8Q_AUIDigB&biw=1368&bih=732#imgrc=WAH-l1G-8TwHFM:

6. DESIGNER NAME: @wizard_Hunter <BR>

7. TAGS:@kind-of @littleZari’s @strayinspace

ACCEPTED

PM ME THE SPECIFICATIONS OF YOUR CHARACTERS, LIKE THEIR HAIR COLOR AND EYES COLOR AND STUFF, IF YOU HAVE A CELEB FACE CLAIM FOR THEM LET ME KNOW. ALSO PM ME IF YOU’D LIKE TO HAVE SOMETHING SPECIFIC IN THE BACKGROUND. ALSO, IF POSSIBLE, CAN YOU EDIT YOUR FORM, PRESS CTRL+‘SHIFT’+V TOGETHER WHILE PASTING, SO YOU GET THE FORM PROPERLY AND NOT THE CODE, THAT’LL BE GREAT THANK YOU.

1. REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: A Pernicious game
    1. SUBTITLE: What is broken can be mended
    1. PEN NAME: DownwiththeHush
    1. GENRE: Romantic/Drama
    1. SHORT SUMMARY: A head-strong woman named Ayana is lawyer at the peak of her career, but things take a turn for the worst when her boyfriend is unfaithful. In her rage she seeks revenge but soon finds herself on a journey of self-reflection, hope, love, and understanding
  2. IDEAS: Tina Kunakey, Sendhil Ramamurthy, and Isha Blaaker. I would like the girl’s black hair and curly. I would like her in the middle with both guys behind her in the distance. I like the way the characters look you don’t have to change their eyes. Sendhil hair should be medium with a scruffy beard and Isha hair should be short with a scruffy beard. I like how she looks in that dress in the link but if you have something else in mind that’s fine too. I would both the men to be dress in suits maybe. The links will help explain my idea. The men are from two different world, one is from India but is a doctor in the U.S. and the other is a lawyer from New York city. Colors gold, white, blue, and red. However, I’m a big fan of your work, I’m sure whatever you make I’ll love. I would like the writing in cursive. the background also like the link, two different world aspect but meets in the middle. I hope this helps and thank you for accepting.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=josh+hartnett+two+lovers&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CUZcq8dkYSOrIjgT_1s8anYLBVSIpPKK_1UupU2jRYtkFpPcLLF4NsmJeJFuScpko5vwgqy3vhwHJrdmcExA89FEUO6SoSCRP-zxqdgsFVEVWqdoeRYRgoKhIJIik8or9S6lQRENwlv8BhLVUqEgnaNFi2QWk9whFMJHhbPE9A5yoSCcsXg2yYl4kWEVkbGMUGgOlTKhIJ5JymSjm_1CCoREbrP2mQlFSUqEgnLe-HAcmt2ZxGjuUZvkaw88CoSCQTEDz0URQ7pETmSzM28PXZU&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjqpPWes4ThAhWnpFkKHaOCDeQQ9C96BAgBEBg&biw=1368&bih=732&dpr=2#imgrc=Rlyrx2RhI6urUM: https://www.google.com/search?q=tina+kunakey+modeling+photography&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CUUEuzuUuNh1Ijjlu6Xbj63ZsuRiATLTFsxkwL3hVuU1vdMwjDpRYXTUx0OSd0VLhckqYFedk5I5s_1g1PqVhrFinqSoSCeW7pduPrdmyEcDmmyC-C7SNKhIJ5GIBMtMWzGQR76lkcTKWCWcqEgnAveFW5TW90xF3Luu_1H0LTtyoSCTCMOlFhdNTHEbCsq4EkCIaaKhIJQ5J3RUuFySoRgLcFT2eroOEqEglgV52Tkjmz-BGxxkidUgSYxSoSCTU-pWGsWKepEYT0jjcL7oJx&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj37Of434ThAhXJwVkKHZk4C-cQ9C96BAgBEBg&biw=1368&bih=732&dpr=2#imgrc=aF75X6D-FC4k0M:

1. DESIGNER NAME: @wizard_Hunter
    1. TAGS: @kind-of @littleZari’s @strayinspace

Hello @CarKann I requested a graphic on post #58 and I want to make a small change to my request instead of the author name I provided I would like to put Scribble Penson instead. Thanks in advance.

1. REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: King of Bones
    1. SUBTITLE: Through blood and ash my sins will follow
    1. PEN NAME: Dria_X
    1. GENRE: Historical/ Romance/ Viking
    1. SHORT SUMMARY: Story is on the life of Ivar the Boneless son Lorcan and his two daughters Asena and Bellona. This is a story of their reign and how they loved and lived
    1. IDEAS: I would like two face claims are Jorge dlerio romero & juliana herz I want side views of both characters where they are looking forward. I would like a sword in the middle of them and shadows along the faces of the character but enough light where you can see what they look like. The sword from game of throne called oath keeper will be nice. At the bottom of the cover, I see a Viking army colliding with another. For colors I was thinking black, white, gold and the background can be pitch black. The mood can be mysterious, dark, violent. And the color of their eyes can remain the as they are.

1. DESIGNER NAME: @Wizard-Hunter
    1. TAGS: @scmimi @Sarah_Kingxx

ACCEPTED
QUICK QUESTION, DO YOU MEAN HALF FACE OR SIDE PROFILE OF THEIR FACE. HALF OR SIDE PROFILE ??