GRAPHIC CRAZY | GROUP THREAD

graphics
covers

Half face and thank you so much for accepting!!!

umm soo I’ve trying to get on here for like a day and kept refreshing and it wouldn’t work, my url was one off :laughing: :woman_facepalming:t2:

[color=“fff”] REQUEST STATUS
DELIVERY
@scribblepenson Hello! Here’s a preview of your graphic =) Please let me know what you think!

REQUEST STATUS
DELIVERY
@LaraXOX3 Hello! Here’s a preview of your graphic =) Please let me know what you think!

For the girl, I wasn’t sure what you wanted, like this one is around the 80s era, if you want someone thats in todays era or even more like 50/60/70s era let me know and I’ll try to find another girl.

Could you find a girl who looks less sexual, please

Sure what kind of style does your main character wear

Beautiful! I’ll take it! :slight_smile: Thank you! I already follow u so I’ll add one of your works and give credit when posted.

Payment complete!

Casual. Vintage shorts, top tucked in. Maybe even something 90s

REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: No Roots

2. SUBTITLE: n/a

3. PEN NAME: Emerald

4. GENRE: young Adult/adventure

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Sawyer Lacroix has spent her entire life moving, traveling, and is now forced to settle in a hick town with no way out.

6. IDEAS: I was thinking something maybe slightly simple but also Manip? A road, maybe, with the text on it, or a town with the text over the rooftops. Actress for later reference is Izabela Vidovic

7. DESIGNER NAME: @CarKann or @Azanthiel (whoever is available)

8. TAGS: I don’t really have anyone to tag at the moment :grimacing:

I swear to god…

UM??

Yeah, I was trying to fix it. I’m on iPhone and the coding wasn’t wanting to post. It’s good now!

Awesome thank you =) Working on it now

REQUEST STATUS
DELIVERY
@LaraXOX3 Okay so I found a pic that may work, I made 3 different types and have each saved so if you don’t like the girl I can easily change it =)

I love them! I cannot choose so may I use them all.

Hahaha sounds good =)

DELIVERY

PAPER%20CROWN

@toIkiens HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT,PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION OR CHANGES IF YOU WANT ANY.

its SO GOOD

REQUESTING A BANNER

1. TITLE: a game of changing tides

2. SUBTITLE: thanks for reading

3. PEN NAME: hailey otten

4. GENRE: ya fantasy

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Adelyn’s quick hands and knack for thievery had a bad habit of putting her in dangerous situations, but forcing her into the path of Nikolai Kors was the worst of them all.
A pirate captain with years of death and destruction under his belt, Nikolai has spent ages searching for the one thing that could make every loss, gamble and lie worth it, and Adelyn is the one person who knows where it is. But when fate strikes, it’s revealed that Adelyn is more than just a common thief that stole a watch: she’s the second piece to the puzzle Nik has been desperate to solve.
Together, Nikolai and Adelyn must venture the seven seas and battle monsters of every kind. Should they succeed, Adelyn would have enough money to buy herself out of the life of thievery she’s been living for years, but Nikolai hasn’t been entirely honest with her… because there’s a whole lot more than just riches at the end of this game.

6. IDEAS: a pirate ship sailing in the middle of the night off to the left, and then the “thanks for reading part” to the right, in bigger lettering. I was thinking maybe the title of the work underneath the ship, but that’s up to you. This is just kind of an idea I had envisioned.

7. DESIGNER NAME:@CarKann

8. TAGS: