GRAPHIC CRAZY | GROUP THREAD

graphics
covers

@Lady-Emerald Accepted!

@imtotallynotokay Sorry, denied - I struggle with fanfiction unfortunately :sweat_smile:

Hi, here’s your cover! I genuinely struggled with it a lot and iffy about the end result - if you have another idea or more detailed idea I’m more than happy to try it out instead

NO%20ROOTS%202 NO%20ROOTS%201

NO%20ROOTS%202

Hello
Will i be re-assigned?

You may choose another designer, if you like any or you may request on some other thread that appeals you. There is no sysytem of assignment of requests.

thank you!! and all good :slight_smile: I’ll do the payment now

Hi, I’m sorry for he delayed response, I just moved. The cover is perfect (first one), but I was wondering if it would work in a type of script/calligraphy font? If not, I’m 100% fine with it. (And what is the payment?)

Sorry to bother you, but are you still doing my cover?

I am yet to start it, any reason you are asking, I kniw am running a lil late, i assure you I have valid reasons, sorry for the delay

REQUESTING A COVER

1. TITLE: Chasing Rain

2. SUBTITLE: What’s life without a little fun?

3. PEN NAME: Teenagexchaos

4. GENRE: Romance

5. SHORT SUMMARY: Rain Dupree is what you would call “misunderstood” she’s smart, an opportunist, a multitasker, an overachiever, and most of all an Optimus who tends to fall closer to being a realist. She doesn’t take shit from anyone and knows what she wants and gets it without hesitation. The only issue is she doesn’t know how to really live. She is stuck in a world of school, eat, Work, eat, sleep, repeat. That is until Golden Oaks very own “bad boy” Kyler Laken opens her eyes to another side of life, the fun part.

6. IDEAS: I really like the cover you made called Fate Aligned I would like something similar on my cover with the characters, Rain: Lilia Braun and Kyler: Manu Riso. I would like Rain(the weather) to be incorporated. I would also like for it to be colorful but not like a bright color just simple. Text something that stands out on the cover, i want the whole cover to be fairly simple.

7. DESIGNER NAME: @CarKann

8. TAGS:

DELIVERY

@Dria_X HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT CAUSE I LOVE HOW IT HAS TURNED OUT, I HOPE IT IS JUST LIKE YOU VISUALIZED IT TO BE. PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION OR CHANGES IF ANY. DON’T FORGET TO CREDIT ME IF YOU USE IT, IF YOU DON’T LET ME KNOW.

I’m really sorry but denied

REQUEST STATUS
DELIVERY
@ottenhailey Here’s your graphic! I hope you like it =)

L I N K . T O . G R A P H I C

thank you!! I love it

DELIVERY

@DownwiththeHush HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION OR CHANGES IF ANY. DON’T FORGET TO CREDIT ME IF YOU USE IT, IF YOU DON’T LET ME KNOW.

Thank you so much I love it!!!