v83 thread made by @zdevils

v84 thread made by @truants

v85 thread made by @pizzazz-

v86 thread made by @philophobics

v87 thread made by @-silenced

v88 thread made by @

v89 thread made by @

1 Like

Egh still testing some of the coding but welcome to the new Graphic Stalkers guys!

1 Like

excited! didnt thought it will be here! hope to see some veterans here…

anywho! to start off the thread: some of my new pieces :slight_smile: check out my deviantart: xinmure, paigeeworld: xinmoors
Angel%20Taehyung prince%20jungkook PRINCE%20YOONGI
Baddie%20Jimin

17 Likes
omggg it's back!!
  • @xinmure not really a veteran but those are amazing! i like the brushstrokes a lot. only thing is that i don’t think the short brushstrokes work out as well on the hair? unless that’s the style you’re going for, i think it would look a little more hair-like if you made the brushstrokes thinner and longer. but your profiles are done realy nicely and shading’s on point!!

i’ve been designing a lot these days tbh but here are some recents

13 Likes

bumping this thread !!

2 Likes

@theheraera These covers are amazing! I really love the glitchy effect you have going on in Never After. It’s effective without being too overwhelming.

Here’s some recents. Top two are just simple photo-manips. Bottom artwork is drawn in Illustrator and coloured in PS.

Untitled-1wer

5 Likes

I love your covers! I like how the fonts are integrated into the covers. I love the simplistic look of these covers, it definitely catches my attention.

Here are a few covers that I have made:

6 Likes

Wow, awesome covers :smiley:

I love how you have “soul” in a different font, it really brings attention to it and matches the dark-fantasy-esque vibe of the rest of the cover. The second one is awesome as well, but one thing I might change is to make the woman larger because the title does say “Queen of Dragons” perhaps meaning that the Queen is the main character or at least a big part of the story.

So, my cover…this is an attempt at a Victorian-inspired book cover with the resources I have. Thoughts?

Biases%20poetry%20book%20legal

3 Likes

IT’S BACK YES c:

@xinmure Those look awesome! Your style is unique and looks great - only suggestion I have is to maybe experiment with bolder colours a bit more, particularly for skin tone and hair? Tbh that’s only minor though <33

@theheraera ooh fancy thread border :o I love all of those, especially the first one - got to love the blue/ red sci-fi effect c:

@JemmaRyan3 Those look really good, especially your placement and layout in the covers! Only suggestion I have is with the second maybe try a thinner font, as the current one detracts from the focus/ figure a bit? Looking great overall though ^-^

@TTBMBFF Ooh your manipulation looks spot on <33 especially the colouring on the first - I’d suggest trying out some different simpler fonts though (constantine, quicksand, jane austen, selfie etc) as I feel it’d help show off your manipulation a bit more and take the covers to a whole new level c:

@TheTigerWriter Those colours are amazing :heart_eyes: It looks really professional, nice job!

Recent Covers: All advice and tips really appreciated <33

And a movie poster:

8 Likes
COMMENTS;

@TTBMBFF You've produced some excellent work! I honestly love the way you've blended in the models, a great colour scheme as well. One thing I would suggest is to perhaps play around with other fonts. Focus on a main font e.g Script, Sans Serif etc, then find different fonts that fit within that genre. Dafont has a lot of cool fonts, but if you're already using that, then that's even better haha! The positioning of everything included within your graphics look great. Nice work :D
@TheTigerWriter I don't think I can spot anything that I can mention to improve. It's really an incredible design! Great choice of combining a dark green colour alongside a bright yellow, I definitely see both colours clashing together and creating a bold appearance!
@ophidiae Highlights, shadows, blending, correct colour lighting...just wow. Amazing. Especially for your last graphic. The B&W piece of work really produces that mysterious effect, and clearly the title uplifts that mystery theme you've got going on there. I'd just like to point out the blur on the right side of the wolf's head, could be sharper rather than a blur, so it works well alongside the entire image itself. Maybe try selecting that area only, play around with some tools to get the right effect, etc. Besides all that, fantastic displays of work ^.^

GRAPHIC(S)
Just some old pieces of work and a few recents

5 Likes

Thank you :smiley: I guess I’m on to something :wink: And, omg, I love “Village Secrets” design. The reflection and the glowy effect on the title is awesome. And love the font :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: I looked up Victorian and Vintage style covers to use as color and design references. Guess I’m doing something right :wink:

1 Like

@ophidiae holy crap, your graphics are amazing
@conceal nice works
circus1

8 Likes

The new forums makes everything look messy…

3 Likes

I know image threads just won’t be the same since you see how many times a link has been clicked on

2 Likes

I just don’t understand the difference between Multimedia Designs and Covers and Graphics in the ‘story services’ bit. Seriously, there’s WAY too many groups

2 Likes

This non-page system sucks, no idea where to start with the critiques.

@theheraera The layout of these is gorgeous, I think Never After is my favourite with the various effects used and the colour scheme. However I think ‘My Name is Birdie’ needs a larger title separate from the bits where it’s repeated just so it stands out a little more. But other than that these are some gorgeous covers!

@JemmaRyan3 Those drawings are amazing! I think Greyarea could do with something to cover that blank space towards the bottom, just so the attention isn’t just focused towards the top and you are making the most out of the space provided. And, in my opinion, I think the illustrated covers would look cool with some kind of texture applied to the background to make them pop a little more.

@TTBMBFF Your manipulations are cool and I like the effects added onto them, however I think your title placement and font choice could do with some work. The ‘Soul’ part of Mad Soul has an odd font for the more fantasy-style cover and ‘Snow Queen’ is a little hard to read. With Queen of the Dragons, I think it would have benefited with the model being moved down, and the title being put in that space in the middle of the cover just so it pops a little more.

This non-page system sucks, no idea where to start with the critiques.

@theheraera The layout of these is gorgeous, I think Never After is my favourite with the various effects used and the colour scheme. However I think ‘My Name is Birdie’ needs a larger title separate from the bits where it’s repeated just so it stands out a little more. But other than that these are some gorgeous covers!

@JemmaRyan3 Those drawings are amazing! I think Greyarea could do with something to cover that blank space towards the bottom, just so the attention isn’t just focused towards the top and you are making the most out of the space provided. And, in my opinion, I think the illustrated covers would look cool with some kind of texture applied to the background to make them pop a little more.

@TTBMBFF Your manipulations are cool and I like the effects added onto them, however I think your title placement and font choice could do with some work. The ‘Soul’ part of Mad Soul has an odd font for the more fantasy-style cover and ‘Snow Queen’ is a little hard to read. With Queen of the Dragons, I think it would have benefited with the model being moved down, and the title being put in that space in the middle of the cover just so it pops a little more.

@ophidiae I love these covers! My favourites are the poster and Village Secrets! Your font choice and colour schemes are really nice and I like the manipulations too.

A recent cover for my cover shop which has recently opened, you can find it in a story on my profile.

4 Likes

@TheLittleMissShadow I like the colour scheme of your cover. The red goes really well for the overall theme. I’m sure it’s part of the story, but the futuristic font with the old fashioned statues looks a little bit odd. Nice placement though.

A few of my old graphics, before I get back in to designing again.

Evanpeters%20icon%20set

g

7 Likes