Graphics (open)

Hi there and welcome to my graphic shop.
Here are the rules:

• basic curtesy: don’t shop hop, don’t remove credit, don’t be rude you know the drill
  • follow through with payment **payment is credit somewhere and reads and at least 3 comments on my book Always and Forever. **
  • I won’t give you your graphic until payment is completed

Examples of my work:

form

Book cover/banner(specify if gif)/headers

Book title:

Author:

Additional text:

Description:

Mood/color theme:

Face claims:

What do you want it to look like:

Payment done:

Icon/sticker/aesthetic

Mood/color theme:

Face claims:

Text:

What do you want it to look like:

Payment done:

delivery
I’ll post the graphic on my book on wattpad and tag you and once i am sure all payment is in ill send it to you.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hello there!

It seems that your thread is more fitting for the #story-services:covers-and-graphics section. I am going to move your thread there and edit a small part of your post since mentioning vote in your service ad is not allowed :blush:

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

I don’t want to seem annoying, I’m just wondering why mentioning votes in general isn’t allowed. Because I wasn’t asking for it as payment and I wouldn’t think mentioning like “don’t forget to drop a vote if you’re enjoying” isn’t ok. So could you like explain that a little for me? Just so it doesn’t happen again :smiley:

1 Like

Because most of the times, it might create misunderstanding that lead to vote trading, that’s why the mention of it in story services and share your story isn’t allowed :blush: After all, people already know that you can give them vote only if you enjoy the story (otherwise if it’s not because you enjoy it and because people ask you to for something in return then it might be a case of vote trading), so there’s no need to mention it here :heart: Hope it explains a bit!

Ok that makes sense thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.