GRAPHICS WITH IZZY || CLOSED

graphics

IZZY: HOLA PEEPS! IT’S ME AGAIN, THE ONE AND ONLY ISABELLE. WELCOME TO MY REFINED AND EDITED THREAD.

YOU GUYS: WHAT’S NEW?

IZZY: WELL, NOTHING MUCH JUST A LIL MORE ORGANISED.

YOU GUYS: FINALLY, WE’LL BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE YOUR THREAD

IZZY: HERE WE GO, RULES FIRST.

NO THREAD HOPPING: If you have requested for a graphic here, then do not request it somewhere else. If you have requested somewhere else then please request here after you receive your delivery and you have used it for the required tenure.

GIVE CREDITS: If you are using the graphic then please give the due credit.

BE PATIENT: I am usually quick with deliveries [one day for one graphic] but if I am taking time I will sure as hell have a good reason for it, please don’t pressurize me unless you want a messy and poorly done graphic.

PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAYMENT: Please complete the payment after your request is accepted but before it is delivered. The payment is mentioned at the end of the post.

USE THE GRAPHIC:I have taken the effort to make your graphic so please use it for at least a week, if you don’t like it ask for a remake but please use it.

BANNER
**CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE FOR EXAMPLES **

Untitled15_20181208174508
**CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE FOR FORMS **

|| BATCH TWO IS OPEN ||

RESERVED 1

RESERVED2

RESERVED 3

BATCH : 1 [CLOSED]
NAMES CONTAIN HYPER LINKS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE REQUESTS
GODDESSDENICIA [COVER]
HYPEN [COVER]
MISHKADY [COVER]
RIVERGARDENGIRL [COVER]
VEXFUL [BOOK JACKET]
DELIVERIES OF BATCH 1 ARE HERE || BATCH 2 STARTS HERE

Can I request something or all the spots filled?

all open, i just started this thread.

GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
TITLE: Emerald Jules
SUBTITLE: High off the love and the money but drunk on poison paradise of her.
PEN NAME: Denicia Badon
GENRE: Romance, Fantasy, Vampire
SHORT SUMMARY: We were living in a fantasy world that could only appear in nightmares, but the world thought it all was a dream, living in a dream. Surviving in what we humans could only call revenge and karma. But what if we were all just greedy to take over the world? I didn’t know if meeting you was destiny, fate, or fatal for my life and maybe even my sanity and wellbeing. I thought I was meant to kill you, to rid you off the planet in order to keep myself well but it was you being yourself that drove me insane and kept me high off the feelings and fighting just to embrace you.
I wanted to embrace the fact that I was fated to your heart.
IDEAS: I want a dark green or in other words emerald color scheme with a guy who has green eyes along with long black hair or just some kind of green jewel or a throne or a crown. But any other ideas, I’m open to as I also think it would be nice to have a pair of fangs with blood on them.
TAGS: I don’t know what it is, sorry.

I WILL GO WITH YOUR FIRST IDEA, OF A BOY WITH DARK HAIR, I’LL MANIPULATE FANGS ONTO HIM SO THAT HE LOOKS LIKE A VAMP. DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC FACE CLAIM YOU’D LIKE FOR ME TO USE??

Beau Mirchoff,Nick Bateman, Ansel Elgort, Casey Cott.

|| COVER FORM ||

GRAPHIC TYPE:COVER

TITLE:“The Harvest”

SUBTITLE:Jellybean Productions Presents

PEN NAME:Evan & Cindy

GENRE:Fiction/Thriller

SHORT SUMMARY:Samantha has been betrayed by her parents and must now rely on an enigmatic stranger to save her from a terrible destiny.

IDEAS:Please see the IMGUR album below.

I WILL GO WITH A SIMPLE COVER, OFF EITHER A KEYHOLE OR A HOUSE, I’LL TRY TO MAINIP SOME FIRE TO THE CORNER OF THE COVER.

|| COVER FORM ||

GRAPHIC TYPE:COVER

TITLE:Broken Souls

SUBTITLE:Dark Arts Chronicles

PEN NAME:Adeline Lyndon

GENRE:Fantasy, Supernatural

SHORT SUMMARY: Gabriella is the only heir of the powerful French family, Dummont. When she falls in love with a townie, disobeying her parents and causing his death, she’s sent to France for two years only to return on her last year of highschool at Winchester.
Back in the town she dreads so much, she meets a stranger as broken as her who is interested in her soul instead of her family’s prestige. Gabriella starts forming a new alliance with the feared Lockwell boy and he teaches her a new way to see the world where magic is not just a tool but a way of life. Suddenly her world is upside down and she finds herself playing with dangerous powers and doing the unspeakable, bringing her dead lover back to life.

IDEAS:Dark and mysterious clours. I don’t have a face claim but the MC is brunette. and same with the Male characters (stranger and dead boyfriend). I’m looking for something simple but that feels the page at the same time. I really like the examples on your imgur account for Falling Throne and the Manip cover series. Also, i like the cover frames.

TAGS: @Katherynnicolee

I WILL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING ON THE SAME LINES.

Hello, I apologize for not using the proper form graphic, but it wasn’t working on my computer. I tried uploading it and replacing the “your text” with mine, but the graphic wouldn’t show. Hope you don’t mind ~.~

• GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover

• PEN NAME: RiverGardenGirl

• TITLE: The Witch of the Under Realm

• SUBTITLE: Nothing

• GENRE: Dark Fantasy

• SHORT SUMMARY :The camping trip was a harmless idea. Nothing like eating smores by the fire to make a group of anxious teens forget about their high school careers. Of course, the four friends, including the unfortunate passerby in the woods, end up getting themselves caught in a nightmare that is incredibly mad. When Ruby goes missing, her friends leave the camp, determined to find her. However, the search party unknowingly steps into the Under Realm and is greeted by it’s ruler, Ceridwen, the Witch of the Under Realm. As a welcome gift, she curses each of the five teens and traps them in her world.

• IDEAS: [COLOR THEME | MOOD | ANY OTHER SPECIFICATION] Dark, mysterious, halloweenish. The Under Realm is a Halloween-themed place with magic/creatures. Each of the characters have their own curse. Some of the curses are (Pumpkin Head, Crow, Beast) Maybe you could focus on the pumpkin head with a creepy/dark background–he can control fire.

• TAG: [MIN 3 PEOPLE] @lumtrexa, @Infinity9000, @EXTRA_ordinaryPERSON

GRAPHIC TYPE:BOOK JACKET

BACKCOVER: I was thinking black background, white elegant text, a very dark and gothic type vibe to it. inspo for the overall aesthetic. Book Summary for the back Dark burgundy roses, some skulls perhaps?

BACK FLAP:NO thank you

FRONT FLAP:NO thank you

COVER:blooop

TAGS: @GhostsInsideOfMyBed @hatefuls33 @HEEdwards

ALL THE BATCH ONE DELIVERIES WILL BE MADE IN THIS POST.

@Vexful HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION AND DO LET ME NOW IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES. THANKYOU. PLEASE DON’T FORGET THE CREDITS WHEN USING THE GRAPHIC.

PREVIEW_20190111232737

@GoddessDenicia HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, I HOPE IT IS UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS. PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION, AND COMPLETE THE PAYMENT IF YOU HAVEN’T. ALSO IF YOU’D LIKE ANY CHANGES DO LET ME KNOW.

PREVIEW_20190112155530

@Mishkady HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION, COMPLETE THE PAYMENT IF YOU HAVEN’T AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CHANGED. I JUST HAD A LIL WEIRD IDEA, I CAN ADD SOME CRACKS TO HER BODY, IF YOU WANT TELL ME I’LL ADD IT AND SEND IT TO YOU.

PREVIEW_20190112182823

@hypen HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION. IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES DO LET ME KNOW. COMPLETE THE PAYMENT IF YOU HAVEN’T AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE IT DO LET ME KNOW. MINIMAL IS NOT EXACTLY MY FORTE SO, I AM SORRY IF THIS IS NOT UPTO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

PREVIEW_20190114202911

@RiverGardenGirl HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY, PM ME FOR THE FULL VERSION OR ANY CHANGES IF NEEDED. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. COMPLETE THE PAYMENT IF YOU HAVEN’T AND DON’T FORGET THE CREDITS WHEN USING THE GRAPHIC.

BATCH ONE DELIVERIES END

I thank you for the cover, it looks great. I have followed you and added your graphic’s book to my reading list.