GRAPHICS WITH IZZY || CLOSED

graphics

Thanks for the cover. I’d like to request two small changes however. 1. The subtitle is JELLYBEAN PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS and you wrote JELLYBEAN PRODUCTION PRESENTS – could you please correct that? Also, 2. Please delete the words A THRILLER from the cover and just leave WRITTEN BY. I’ve gone ahead and completed the payment anyway.

BATCH : 2 [CLOSED]
NAMES CONTAIN HYPER LINKS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE REQUESTS
JUSTAREADER248 [COVER]
MEDULA-OBLONGATA [COVER]
PURELYALIYAH [COVER]
MAKEMEBREAKME555 [COVER]
ANATHEAPRICOT [COVER]
DELIVERIES OF BATCH 2 ARE HERE || BATCH 3 COMING SOON

GRAPHIC TYPE:COVER

TITLE:Half-Light

SUBTITLE:death offers a new beginning

PEN NAME:Michelle du Toit

GENRE:fanfiction/fantasy

SHORT SUMMARY:twilight fanfiction where my witch original character replaces bella

IDEAS:I was wondering if you could make me an updated cover for my book, I’m looking for something like Hazelwood, glowing effects, blue and red colour theme. Please use Mia Mitchell as the faceclaim please - http://fav.me/daskn6v - and maybe a forest in the background.

TAGS: @Ambitxhous @jeontokki @themasterofstorysv2 @Verusca_love @lovealwaysannaa - sorry guys

I’LL DO IT, BUT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN THE LINES OF HAZELWOOD, I PERSONALLY THINK IT WILL LOOK BEST IN A SINGLE COLOR LIKE IT THAT CASE I CHOSE PURPLE, SO IF YOU TELL ME YOUR PREFERANCE, I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU COULD GIVE ME AN ALTERNATE BACKGROUND THAT YOU’D LIKE JUST SO THAT I HAVE A PLAN B.

Awezome thank you! Blue would be my preference and for the background a room maybe or a house.

I have a question, may I request more than one cover?

SURE.

Alright, then I am going to request 3 of them, do you want me to make separate posts for each? Is the payment the same?

SEPARATE, PAYMENT REMAINS THE SAME. I WILL TAKE THEM AS THREE SEPARATE REQUESTS, EVEN IF IT IS A SERIES.

The proper request graphic isn’t working on my computer, I hope you don’t mind if I type it out instead

GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
TITLE: Fragments of Power
SUBTITLE: Vintus
PEN NAME: Medula-Oblongata
GENRE: fantasy
SHORT SUMMARY: I found myself writing this journal to log what happens in my quest to find my missing father, but it seems like this will be much bigger than I thought. Four others and I are now on a journey to fight cultists and discover the meaning behind the mysterious marks that appeared on our hands. I can only hope it goes well.
IDEAS: A dagger surrounded by red fire. My current covers, the titles are hard to read, could you make it so the titles are easy to read?
TAGS: @ClarityNMercy @wa02guy @GoddessV

I’LL DO IT, BUT, OBJECT BASE IS NOT REALLY SOMETHING I AM GOOD AT, BUT I AM WILLING TO GIVE IT A SHOT. IF YOU ARE HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS LET ME KNOW, NO HARD FEELINGS, I’LL GLADLY RECOMMENED YOU A DESIGNER WHO IS NATURAL AT OBJECT BASE COVERS, IF YOU STILL WANNA GO WITH ME, I’D LOVE TO GIVE IT A SHOT. THOUGH RESULTS COME WITH ZERO GURANTEE.

I think what I will do actually is request a cover for a different story that isn’t object base. Could you give me the name of a designer who is comfortable with that kind of cover though?

WELL, SURE HER USERNAME IS @STORMS_AND_SEAS BUT YOU’LL HAVE TO REQUEST ON HER BOOK SHE DOESN’T HAVE A THREAD, I’LL TAG YOU IF YOU WANT.

Please do! Meanwhile I will make my new request

GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover
TITLE: Nocturnes
SUBTITLE: n/a
PEN NAME: Medula-Oblongata
GENRE: Fantasy-romance, short story
SHORT SUMMARY: A collection of one-shots of love, despair, and passion.
IDEAS: I want the cover to invoke the feeling of a beautiful night. This is the pic I used for my current cover:

Perhaps a fancy font for the title? Current cover uses cursive. Though feel free to use whatever will look best.
TAGS: @ClarityNMercy @wa02guy @GoddessV

I’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO, I HAVE SOME INTERESTING IDEAS FOR THIS. WHICH SURPRISES ME, IDK WHY BUT IT DOES. OTHER THAN THAT CHECK YOUR NOTIFS I’VE TAGGED YOU IN HER BOOK.

BUMP

GRAPHIC TYPE: COVER

TITLE: The Kingdom of Vatra

SUBTITLE:

PEN NAME: PurelyAliyah

GENRE: Fantasy/Adventure

SHORT SUMMARY: Follow Alexander Flames Journey as he experiences his world get turned upside down.

After years of preparing to take over the throne from his Father, He fails the biggest test of his life. In order to prove to his father he deserves to the next king and not his twin brother, He must learn more about their kingdom and pass the 10 Stages of Vatra and gather the strength of his Ancestors. But Be warned, If He fails- He could be completely cast out of his Kingdom.

IDEAS: I like the idea of there being a young boy (Around 14-16) with brown hair (Red/Orange eyes if possible) Standing in front of a Castle, The Kingdom of Vatra translates to the Kingdom of Fire the book is about a Prince who is exailed from his kingdom and has to defeat his twin brother in combat- He evenually learns that the reason his family is so royal is because they are supposed to be able to harness the ability to control fire- So Fire any fire imagery would be appreciated but don’t show him actually controlling the fire as it’s a spoiler for the book. I know this isn’t a lot to go on-but I hope I’ve given you enough to make something great- (I

TAGS: @Lazybrew

. || COVER FORM ||

. GRAPHIC TYPE:cover

TITLE: ||He’s all I have|| SOLBY

Subtitles: fanfic

. PEN NAME: SOLBYSTORIES94

. short summary ;
Sam and Colby are two guys from Kansas when they move out to LA they move into the trap house. But over the years Sam finds himself questioning his sexuality. And after all these years one prank confirms it all. I sam golbach and min love with my best friend will Colby reciprocate those feelings or will their friendship end in shambles.

. IDEAS:image

This photo with a nice font

1. TAGS: #fanfic #solby #samgolbach #colbybrock #lovestory

2. thanks_______

I’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO, BUT I WILL START WORKING ON THIS AFTER FRIDAY, I HAVE A PAPER COMING UP ON FRIDAY AND I AM SHIT SCARED OF THAT SUBJECT. SO, IN BETWEEN IF YOU GET ANY OTHER IDEAS, JUST PM ME. @PurelyAliyah