GRAPHICS WITH IZZY || CLOSED

graphics

I AM AFRAID I’LL HAVE TO DECLINE BECAUSE I DON’T DO TEXT SLAP COVERS ANYMORE, ONE BECAUSE I DON’T SEE THE POINT IN IT, SECOND BECAUSE I AM HORRIBLE AT CHOOSING A FONT FOR AN IMAGE AND THIRD BECAUSE I PERSONALLY DON’T LIKE SUCH COVERS. I AM SORRY. @solbystories94

No worries! Take your time.

|| COVER FORM ||

GRAPHIC TYPE: Cover

TITLE: To Love A Mean Girl

SUBTITLE: none

PEN NAME: Nelly Dove

GENRE:Teen Fiction/Romance

SHORT SUMMARY:A story told from a Queen Bee’s perspective as her popular quarterback boyfriend leaves her for the pretty, shy nerd. But when a new guy comes into the picture jealousies rise and intentions are overturned. The cliche is pretty much being messed with.

IDEAS:The girl I picture for this cover is Becky G. My character is very feminine and bold so colors that emulate that. Could be reds and browns. Could also be pinks and purples. She is girly so maybe stuff like makeup or purses. I want her to give off vibes of a Queen be so gold could be included. Mood is: pretentious, popular girl

TAGS: @doviedeer @intothewoods

I’LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO, BUT THIS MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME, NO PROMISES ON HOW IT WILL TURN OUT THO, I DON’T DO MUCH OF THIS GENRE, BUT SINCE SHE IS THE QUEEN BEE AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BOLD COLORS, I DON’T THINK IT SHOULD BE THAT BAD, I HAVE TROUBLE WITH LIGHT SHADES BECAUSE OF WHICH I AVOID THIS GENRE. EITHER WAY, I WILL TRY MY BEST.

Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zone!! I’ll be waiting patiently :smile:

|| COVER FORM ||

GRAPHIC TYPE:COVER

TITLE:Rise of the Fallen

SUBTITLE:Nothing

PEN NAME:bhavi_goku

GENRE:Mystery, crime

SHORT SUMMARY:Ever since Near defeated Kira resulting in the death of Light Yagami, it was believed that the world would go back to the way it was and the deaths of criminals would stop. Seven years later, criminals start dying again due to heart attack. A young man, named Igami Right is in the possession of the Deathnote, a notebook which can kill people. Highly intelligent, like the previous owner of the death note, the latest question is who would arise to be the victor.

IDEAS:I want the cover to be of a dark theme, maybe a picture of Light Yagami.

TAGS:@all_about_anime

I AM SORRY I DON’T DO ANIME COVERS.

GRAPHIC TYPE:COVER

TITLE:Days and Nights

SUBTITLE:None

PEN NAME:Annamarie Sabin

GENRE:Romance

SHORT SUMMARY:Sophia Alexander’s life crumbles below her when she’s diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and so she puts herself into a hole of isolation and has assured herself that she never wants to come out. That is until Lincoln Katts comes along and changes everything.

IDEAS:If possible, I would love for a vector character to be incorperated into the cover. Although I do not have any SPECIFIC ideas for what I want, I do have some inspiration as to what I’m leaning for which is the book ‘High School Hit List’. Also, I must add that although the book is sad in certain aspects, the entirety of the book isn’t depressing and I’d like for the cover to convey a kind of happy feeling while still giving the impact that it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows (If that makes sense). It would be cool if you could somehow incorperate the moon into the cover? Maybe a character looking out a window with the cover title on the moon? Last thing, is if you have any ideas that aren’t what I’ve listed above, then feel free to do that instead!! The main two faceclaims are Lily Collins and Alex Pettyfer.

TAGS: @xPotatonado
_

THIS MIGHT TAKE A WHILE THO, JUST SAYING, WILL COMMUNICATE THE REST VIA PM IF REQUIRED.

ALL THE BATCH TWO DELIVERIES WILL BE MADE IN THIS POST.
HALF%20LIGHT

@JustAReader248 HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY.

PREVIEW_20190301211518

@Medula-Oblongata HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY.

kingdom

@PurelyAliyah HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY.

OTHERS WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS I AM DONE WITH THEM

Alright, sounds good! :slight_smile:

Edit: Just completed payment! :slight_smile:

1. || COVER FORM ||

2. <span style=“font-size:16px;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:16px;font-family:‘arial’;background:RGB(186,186,186);color:RGB(255,4,88);display:block;padding:5px;margin:0px;text-align:center;display:block;”><BR>

3. GRAPHIC TYPE:COVER<BR>

4. TITLE:<BR> Out There

5. SUBTITLE:<BR> None

6. PEN NAME:your text<BR> BlueMoonbeam15

7. GENRE:your text<BR> Sci-fi/Romance

8. SHORT SUMMARY:your text<BR> Daniel Winston, a young scientist at Developing Science for Pioneers Institute, is trying to prove the existence of lifeforms in space. However, his research comes to a halt when his mentor assigns him his own apprentice, a young woman. After some strange occurrences since her first day, Daniel decides to start a new investigation with the help of his friends, to try and find out what she’s doing and why she’s there. But he’s not the only one trying to figure her out, and soon has to protect her from those who don’t take too kindly to unearthly visitors.

9. IDEAS:your text<BR> I was thinking of having the two characters, Daniel Winston and Living Waters (Extra-terrestrial) on the front cover standing back to back in a background of stars. Daniel has brown hair and green eyes with light tan skin (usually wears casual clothing with a lab coat) and Living Waters has brown curly hair with glowing blue eyes with light tan skin as well (usually wears anything casual)

The form thing wouldn’t work right, so I had to go with this.

I AM SORRY THE THREAD IS CLOSED, I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE TITLE, I ONLY CHANGED THE POST STATUS, HERE