Grecious, get over here

I like you the way you are. Don’t change unless you want to. And I suppose it is.

I’ve gotten to know a lot of the worst things about humanity. Most of my friends are in police departments and I was studying to be a criminal investigator up until recently. I know the probability of all the bad things in the world ever happening to you and I could list them to you without stopping. But I also recognize that being sad and depressed about those things isn’t going to change them. People are horrible. That just means that there needs to be more good people. And I can be a good person!

Despite my rather pessimistic mindset, I am of the opinion there are more decent people than bad people, but I’m not sure this is a discussion I want to start, particularly here, so I’ll just leave it at this: I definitely support your ideology.

That’s another thing that I’ve learned. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Since I’ve only seen the bad side of people, I have a really, really, really, hard time trying to see the good sides of them. Like, I struggle so much. I don’t trust anyone or anything anymore, all I can do is hope that they’re good. So you, my friend, are actually the optimist in that persepctive.

Once again, I don’t know what to say to that. So I will just appreciate being called an optimist since that doesn’t happen very often.

Meh. That’s okay. I guess that you can call it a learning experience. Thing learned: people who work with police departments have a distorted view of reality. :joy::joy::joy: And as I said yesterday, I don’t believe you being a full-blooded pessimist. I think that you’re an optimist at heart, but your brain is like “let’s be real bruh”.

Yes, I suppose there is that. Though that can be said about many careers. And that might be true, but it changes little about my perception of reality.

I suppose you’re right. A lot of careers do show different sides of people. And lol I wasn’t expecting it to shatter your world. I’m just stating what I see because I’m obliviously obvious like that. :joy::joy::joy:

It’s interesting to me that you can make guesses about a person so quickly.

Oh yh. I need to buy them!!!

I swear down today was actually so chaotic and school :joy::joy:

Lol if I couldn’t make assumptions about people that quickly I would SUCK as a profiler. That’s what I was training for :joy::joy::joy: I’m supposed to be able to read people in ways that people can’t and if I couldn’t do that, well bye years of training.

Lol I just realized that cough drops would probably do the same thing to but lololollllll. I’m a little slow on the uptake.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I suppose that does make sense, but I meant mostly without the personal contact. It is much more difficult to read people online. Mostly because some of them like to be as immature as possible.

It’s a party up in this cabeza! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hey

Not necessarily. I could point out things to you that give me strong personality indicators if you wanted. Although I’m going to have to ask for permission though, because that does require me to psycho-analyze and most people aren’t comfortable with a public psycho-analysis.

Oh my days. There was a racket in the classroom just cause some decided to throw money in the air. One landed near the teachers desk and one of us broke the chair!!!

PANDA!

Hey!