Grecious, get over here

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I am deceased. :skull::skull::skull::ghost::ghost::ghost:

Don’t overdo it with the emojis, each one used increases my blood pressure.

Did you just give me the quickest way to kill you…? O.o Boi that was a dumb move.

Go on, do it then. I’m waiting.

:monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey_face::monkey::monkey::monkey::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::dog::dog::dog::dog2::dog2::dog2::poodle::poodle::poodle::wolf::wolf::wolf::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::raccoon::raccoon::raccoon::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::scream::scream::scream::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::skull::skull::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::ghost::ghost::ghost::poop:

You made my eye twitch, but I am still alive, I’m afraid.

Nicely organized. But I do despise there is only one poop emoji

There is only one because that is me, and there is only one of me.

Oh, no, I didn’t notice that before. Now it will bother me even more.

Gosh diddly darnit.

Be bothered. I am bothersome.

You are not.

goes to say something depressing about how every single one of my ex-friends say so

realizes that I am a happy panda because they got what they deserved

You right.

I want to ask what that is about, but I think I’d prefer this to be a mystery.

It’s my serial killer humor!

Ugh I have to put on real pants. My life is hard

Honestly, same. I can relate.

Is it humor if it’s more confusing than funny?

It’s not meant to be funny. What I find funny is your reactions to it. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe I’m sadistic but I love confusing the hell out of people.

So it isn’t humor then. But I can respect that. I myself enjoy making people I dislike feel stupid.