Gugus4682 VS MathiasCavanaugh (A Nonsense Topic)

Well. You might be confused by this topic. It all started in the Dragon Riders or Dragonriders? (Or DragonRiders?) thread where @MathiasCavanaugh and I argued on whether or not dragons are “Air horses … with scales … and pointy teeth … that often breath fire.” Then I made this thread: Are Dragons Air Horses? to try and settle that. But I failed. And recently, in the Are Dragons Air Horses? thread, Mathias started asking other random questions like “Are dragons air dragons?” or “Are pizzas unfolded calzones?” so I thought I could just make a topic where he can ask all these random topics and we could argue (or agree, though I doubt that’ll happen, seeing what Mathias has come up with until now).
Current questions are in post #9.
So, LET THE ARGUMENTS BEGIN!!!

What’s the question?

Well Mathias might come up with new ones but currently there’s “Are dragons air horses?”, “Are dragons air dragons?” and “Are pizzas unfolded calzones?”

1 Like

Well air horses are pegasuses, and to unfold a calzone messes up the cheese and toppings so it has to be a pizza first.

2 Likes

If you get “scared half to death” twice, are you 0% alive or 25% alive?

• 0% Alive
  • 25% Alive

0 voters

13fwvh

4 Likes

Boooo!

For once we agree! If you’re 100% alive first, half of that is 50%, and half of that is 25% so it makes sense

1 Like

50% of 50% is 25% right?

2 Likes

Current Questions:
@MathiasCavanaugh:

• Are dragon air horses?
  • Are dragons air dragons?
  • Are pizzas unfolded calzones?
  • If you get “scared half to death” twice, are you 0% alive or 25% alive?
  • Should @Gugus4682 disagree on everything @MathiasCavanaugh says even if he agrees just to make this more interesting?
  • Which dishonor is the worst? (you, your cow, your whole family)
  • Why isn’t this thread more popular?
  • Is the glass half full, half empty, or completely full?
  • Does size matter? If so, is bigger or smaller better?
  • Should @Gugus4682 worry about @MathiasCavanaugh’s avatar or about his own writing?

@ModernWaterRider:

• Is the famous dress that caused the whole debate black and blue or white and gold?
  • Is Tik Tok annoying and silly?

@rakdosleader:

• Which is bigger: A yoda sized saber or a saber sized yoda?

@Gugus4682:

• Is Mushu awesome? (other option listed in the poll)
  • Should @MathiasCavanaugh change his profile pic (again)?
4 Likes

That’s certainly one way of looking at it.

1 Like

Stop agreeing with me!

This thread won’t be any fun if you agree with me :smile:

1 Like

Well come up with questions you’re sure I disagree with then!

1 Like

Should @Gugus4682 just disagree with me (even if he agrees with me) to make this thread more interesting?

• Yes
  • No
  • Dragons are Air Horses

0 voters

1 Like

This is a loaded question. Chooses fourth option to make popcorn, cook folded air horse pizza, and wait out the drama while chiming in only when necessary

2 Likes

Just find someone else to disagree with you if I don’t

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Unless they’re hussars.

Then the Winged Hussars arrived!

Stormclouds, fire and steel,
Death from above make their enemies kneel,
Shining armor and wings,
Death from above it’s an army of kings!

2 Likes

We’ll, where’s your normal batshit-crazy-logic then?

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You calling my well founded defense of dragon riders as a tactically sound principal crazy? :smile:

2 Likes

No, I meant the part about trying to get other net nerds to change their views and agree with yours. :wink:

3 Likes