Guitarists (and other instrumentalists) Unite!

discussion
guitar

HELLO FELLOW MUSICIANS!! DROP BY TO SHARE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR INSTRUMENTS AND MUSIC!!

ahem

I got a little excited. But I hope I can find more people who play the guitar! Even if you play any other instrument, you’re welcome! This can become a virtual jam room lol

4 Likes

People who play the guitar: @Ri_Mi_Ts @spookyrish @jinnis @ISmokeAndMirrorsI @BIoomedWiIted @breakwave

People who play the ukulele: @TheOtherCha @fabelwoods

People who play the piano: @lifeofdaffy

4 Likes

HERE!!!

1 Like

I actually made this thread XD

1 Like

THE GUITARISTS UNITED IS OFFICIALLY ALIVE AND POPPING!! (cringes) Did I just say the word popping?

1 Like

I think we’ll be the only ones active here XD

I’m Jun, btw.

1 Like

Uh-huh. Kudos to you!! GUITARISTS UNITE!

1 Like

Shoot! Sorry! All the other threads got me busy! Sorry! Sooooo Sorry! And yeah, I agree we might be the one ones here. I feel so bad man. SO sorry. Nice to meet you Jun :grinning: Hope you can forgive me though

1 Like

Hahaha don’t apologize! The thread’s not going anywhere. Take you own time man, this place is to have fun, not get stressed.

What do I call you?

So what type of guitar are you into? I personally enjoy the soothing music of the Nylon thread guitar

1 Like

Honestly, as long as it’s a guitar, I’m into it. There’s a charm to all kinds of guitars, don’t you think? I must say that I have a preference for electric guitars, though! Maybe it’s because I’m more into rock and metal than anything else.

3 Likes

Oh sheesh thanks man! I’m super relieved. I just felt so bad. Anyways for now just call me Z. Not yet that comfortable in revealing identity you know?

1 Like

Agreed! There’s a charm to all guitars. I just like the sound of a guitar. Not much into metal though. I know a lot of people who choose to learn to play the guitar for the heavy metal stuff. I’m just not that into Rock music. Whatever floats your boat am I right?

Z is a little inconvenient. How about Zee? Is that cool?

of course, jun isn’t my real name either

1 Like

Sure why not! :joy::joy::joy: And yeah, of course Jun ain’t your real name :joy: Anyways Zee would be perfect for now :grin:

Honoured to the tagged. High time I pick up my guitar again!

2 Likes

Hey I gotta go ok? I’ll see you in a bit Jun! (Dunno when exactly though) :smiley:See ya!

See you!
(Gotta go, will drop by later)

1 Like

When did you start playing, Jinnie?

1 Like

Way back in the last century…

1 Like