Guitarists (and other instrumentalists) Unite!

discussion
guitar

Good choice. I would have chosen it too, but all the guitars I’ve tried were pretty heavy. But yeah, guitar is by far the bad-assier instrument, surpassed in badassery maybe by drums only XD

1 Like

This is the best analogy I’ve seen in a while.

2 Likes

My fingers were barely orang enough when I picked it up… yes, I understand. And yeah, I love drums. Not an option back then though, because of the noise…

Noise… yeah :confused: I’m familiar with both sides of that coin XD
The upstairs neighbor in one of my homes is a piano teacher. She has 5-6 year old students over on weekends. It’s traumatizing. XD

1 Like

I remember when my little sis had her first lessons…

Uh-huh. That’s definitely more inclusive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still don’t think anyone’s gonna come here XD

Completely agree to that! Drums are on my to learn list as well!

Hi kids.

I play the drums too!

1 Like

Ayyy! You play the guitar??

Yup! And violin…and steel drums :]

2 Likes

I have mad respect for violinists, that stuff is crazy hard to learn!!

Hmmm…I’m still gonna be optimistic though

1 Like

How are they different from normal drums?

Well I’m still a beginner for sure! But yeah, violin is super tough!
Steel drums are that island-y calypso sound you hesr in Jamaica haha. They’re a beach instrument

1 Like

Wow seriously?! That’s AWESOME!!! I mean wow I’m gonna take a second to digest the awesomeness (According to @TheOtherCha 's theory does it make you a really really badass person? Since you know how to play 2 really badass instruments) (Although I’m pretty sure you’re already pretty badass)

2 Likes

Completely agree!

1 Like

That’s a really amazing combination! Steel drums and violin Wow

1 Like

Woah! Are they hard to learn? Are they suitable for a smol-ish gal? I live (mostly) in a very remote place with no neighbors so I won’t be bothering anyone if I decide to buy a set XD

1 Like