Guitarists (and other instrumentalists) Unite!

discussion
guitar

Do you plan to though? Play solo I mean. If yes, I wanna shower you with all my good wishes and my “YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!” words of encouragement :blush:

I don’t, really. The husband plays really often. Leads our worship team and just loves singing and playing. So if anything it’d be cool to play and sing with him in like a mini husband-wife band, but I’ve never sung in front of even him, so that makes that dream a little difficult hahaha

Aww that’d be really cool. Wishing you luck for the day the dream (it may) come true!

@theEnigmaticPrince Jun! Should we fire this up again?! Or let it submit to its current state!?

1 Like

YES! LET’S BURN IT UP!

1 Like

Wohoooooo!!! We’re Back!!!

(Fiery explosion in the background )

1 Like

Ok so here’s the question…If you could choose an instrument to learn but would in return have to give up your current fav instrument which one would it be? and why?

Maybe I should drop links to some guitar solos I really like?

The violin, hands down. Why? Because it’s so cool! One of my favourite people is a violinist in a rock band, so I’d want to try that out too!

1 Like

Go ahead! Do you know of this Youtuber called Andrew Foy?

1 Like

Hmmm… Nice choice. I’d probably go for a Lyre

1 Like

I googled him, and yeah I’ve seen some of his covers!

Oooh, why?

I really like the sound of it. I do tend to like the more soft soothing and peaceful instruments. Also I watched a cover of the soundtrack of the movie Interstellar played on a Lyre and I thought it was pretty cool.

Send the link :eyes:

I gotta search…Wait a sec

1 Like

@lifeofdaffy plays piano.
And now that he’s been tagged here, this thread will come to life XD

2 Likes

@theEnigmaticPrince Jun, what kind of guitar do you play?

2 Likes

I play the rhythm guitar. My lead skills are currently shit

2 Likes

I’m not exactly good at any of the instruments I play, so…
But I love ALL of them and keep buying more XD