Guitarists (and other instrumentalists) Unite!

discussion
guitar

Was that a pun on my name

2 Likes

Nope.

yes

1 Like

JUN THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY LIT TODAY!! Sorry if I’m overreacting. It’s just so nice to see so many responses today :wink:

We were here yesterday

1 Like

I know :sob:

1 Like

Told you I’m gonna remain optimistic :wink:

1 Like

Who know, maybe the list of unique visitors will cross 25 someday!

Fingers crossed I do hope so. I will however keep coming back to this thread and keep kick-starting it back to life whenever I’m online :joy:

1 Like

Bump!

6yo Clair Crosby here to melt your hearts with her adorable facial expressions XD

2 Likes

Hey! I was tagged.

1 Like

I remembered that you play too!

I do!

1 Like

Have you guys seen what these twins can do with a bunch of strings? XD

1 Like

Sad day for me today - my faithful keyboard of 10+ years has finally committed suicide. Being the keyboard that taught me the CDE’s of music, it’s life was full of violence, frustration and dissonance. I hereby wish to pay my respects to Yamaha, whose products are so tough and resilient.
Condolences are only welcome in the form of cash XD

2 Likes

@theEnigmaticPrince JUN SHOULD WE FIRE THIS UP AGAIN!? Sorry I know I’ve been gone. I’m back though :sweat_smile:

@TheOtherCha n I are makin a band called THE INFERNAL WEEBS

Wishing ya’ll luck!

1 Like

:moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::moneybag::moneybag::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

1 Like

It’s an entirely fictional band, seeing as how we live in different continents but thanks XD

1 Like

I don’t play an instrument but I do make beats, plus I am a huge guitar fan so I am just popping in to meet more talented people :blush:

1 Like