20. Gryffindir_Demigod

SPECIAL RAFFLE

dumplingbabe

Adairx

Gryffindir_Demigod

Evatigeress

ThejTThomas

9 Likes

I’M ON TIKTOK! THE VIDEOS I POST ARE OF THE LAYERS FROM THE GRAPHICS I MAKE. IF YOU’RE INTERESTED TO SEE HOW I MADE YOUR GRAPHICS CHECK OUT MY TIKTOK: jelybean17

3 Likes

=dumplingbabe l 221 l pd
=dumplingbabe l 223 l pd l pending pu
=Adairx l 224 l pd
=Adairx l 225 l pd l WAITING
=Evatigeress l 229 l pd
=Evatigeress l 230 l pd
=Gryffindir_Demigod l pp l 231 l STARTED
=Gryffindir_Demigod l pp l 232 l STARTED
=dumplingbabe l 233 l pd l STARTED
=ThejTThomas l 238 l pd l not started
=ThejTThomas l 239 l pd l not started
=Lvura l 254 l pp l not started
=Dredge116 l 269 l pp l not started

3 Likes

Free bump

2 Likes

bloooop

Hi! Do you make Kpop inspired book covers?

NUMBER: 11
TITLE: From Hell To Earth
SUBTITLE*: n/a
AUTHOR: Dredge
SUMMARY[PREFERABLY A LINK TO TEXT]: https://www.wattpad.com/story/225597408-from-hell-to-earth
FACE CLAIM/CAST[ATLEAST 3]: [
Summer Fontana, Danielle Rose Russell and Drew Doyon
MOOD/GENRE/COLORS: tough, supernatural, red, black
IDEAS[WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR GRAPHIC]: I was thinking Drew with black wings behind him. On either side of him the female leads with magic coming from there hands and behind them (something resembling hell) or the three of them standing on a rock with a hellhound behind them with a red background.
LINK TO COVER: (I need a cover)
ANYTHING ELSE: can I get a Netflix poster too.

1 Like

Hey! Do you have any examples? I’m keen to ask for one but don’t know what to request for :thinking:

yes

Can I see an example of your work? Just to see what I want my cover to look like :thinking:

@BrookeKuipers @awake_at_three I completely forgot to add my examples omg sorry! here are my examples :slight_smile:

NUMBER: 1
TITLE: Run Away
SUBTITLE*: n/a
AUTHOR: Giselle
SUMMARY[PREFERABLY A LINK TO TEXT]: A story of a girl and 5 boys trying to solve a mystery about their past for the better of the future. As they continue the big heist they get closer and connection is stronger
FACE CLAIM/CAST[ATLEAST 3]: Can you make it 5? Because, it is a fanfiction.
MOOD/GENRE/COLORS: Dark/Mystery and FanFictions/Black and Dark Red
IDEAS[WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR GRAPHIC]: I already have a picture to use, I think it would be awesome if it was simple and gives a vibe of curiosity like investigators would do. Not too fancy and too detailed, and not like your giving vibes of murder, but I think it would be okay. Please make sure that if you’re ever gonna use a background pic cause I know the picture wouldn’t fit at all, can you use a dark one?
LINK TO COVER: Ughh I need one
ANYTHING ELSE: Please make it aesthetically pleasing as possible!

1 Like

Would you like me to send the picture? I forgot to attach it :frowning_face:

NUMBER:7
TITLE: Out of Reach
SUBTITLE*: N/A
AUTHOR: Manya707
SUMMARY[PREFERABLY A LINK TO TEXT]: https://www.wattpad.com/story/205568773-out-of-reach
FACE CLAIM/CAST[ATLEAST 3]: I honestly dont have any :pensive:
MOOD/GENRE/COLORS: Light background dark details/images
IDEAS[WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR GRAPHIC]: uhm, something not showing the faces, kind of something like my current cover
LINK TO COVER: out of reach 1
ANYTHING ELSE: Your graphics are beautiful! Thank you so much in advance!(I’d like a 3d book mock up or banner, or whatever you want to do honestly, idk how raffles work)

1 Like

yes please

Please choose which, I tried cutting out Soobin. But I think the group photo would do good! Thank you!

436c3c26525ca491e8703fba89c1da1c 1589691935956

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Balloon

1 Like

NUMBER: 5
TITLE: Lost in Amon
SUBTITLE*:
AUTHOR: Brooke Kuipers
SUMMARY[PREFERABLY A LINK TO TEXT]: https://www.wattpad.com/story/225512223-lost-in-amon (I advise reading the short prologue as well, because that will give a good idea of the book. It’s short.)
FACE CLAIM/CAST[ATLEAST 3]: (I know you said at least 3, but there’s only two characters) Song Hye Kyo as the MC Etta Mae; Brian Whittaker as the other MC Amon.
MOOD/GENRE/COLORS: Sultry mood (but not erotic), slightly dark. It’s not a happy-rom-com.
IDEAS[WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR GRAPHIC]: I imagine some sort of water-theme (which you’ll understand if you see the prologue) but I can’t find any pictures that would work with it? If there’s some water ripples or something that would be amazing (or even a moving water gif in the banner???)
LINK TO COVER: I have two atm, but neither are perfect here and here
ANYTHING ELSE: I would like a cover and a banner if possible? I’ve never had a banner before so I don’t know how they work.

I have some pictures for you! From what I could find, I was thinking it may work having Amon (Brian Whittaker) on the cover and Etta (Song Hye Kyo) on the banner? I don’t think their pictures go well together because I need Song to have short hair and most of her pictures have long hair. But you’re the skilled one here, so if you can make it work I would love both on the cover and banner.

Amon pictures:

Summary

tumblr_op4x9z3BG71rs6z5ko1_400 tumblr_ophjwti6w61r1puyao1_400

56e314da025f5ca0ac06858a3e1ba4ddf_thumb
85c66794a76d6e12e705b202c5c8cc6a

Etta pictures:

Summary

Dul3glrVAAA1QN_ Dul3h0SUwAAWLqC DulfGmSVsAA2eTf s1jpg song hye kyo

Here’s also two aesthetics I tried making for my characters so you get a bit of a feel for them.

Summary

1 Like

NUMBER: 16
TITLE: The App
SUBTITLE: Can you escape it?
AUTHOR: Ash
SUMMARY[PREFERABLY A LINK TO TEXT]: here
FACE CLAIM/CAST[ATLEAST 3]: Zendaya (main character) Philippe Soo, Angelina Jolie, Lea Michele, and Idina Michele(side characters)
MOOD/GENRE/COLORS: Dark, Mysetry/Thriller/NA , blue/black/white
IDEAS[WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR GRAPHIC]: Can the text be the same font and color as the cover? Also can there be a phone like the one on the cover? Can there be white and black swirls in the background? Maybe there could be Easter eggs like the number 021603 and a vile of poison??
LINK TO COVER:
ANYTHING ELSE: na

1 Like