Haunted House in The Ruins

A house in the ruins of a corner in Neo- Tokyo. The rest of the city ignored a part of the city. They didn’t make any civilization in this corner of the city and it became sacred and lonely. But a house still stands there and kept a small part of a old city in itself. Will you be afraid if you see a old house in the ruins? Is it haunted? Old city died and left some stories and rumors. Rumors say that it’s a haunted house. Death lurks here. Beware of deadly secrets in this house. Whoever comes here, they feel a touch of death.

@nick I hope you like my idea. I know my ideas are too weird :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Ironically enough, the second picture is used as background for my RealmOfVampires community account xP

Sounds cool, though!

2 Likes

@ReyenaScarr Another crazy topic by me :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I took this picture from pixabay :smile:
Did you say vampires? I have to check it out o.0
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

No problem :smile:

1 Like

Ooooh, nice. I think I’ll set up my home base here. I’m a fluffy nine-tailed fox in need of a home, and this seems like the perfect place. I love ghost stories and haunted places.

1 Like

O.O
Same here
I love horror :grin:

What kinds of horror? I tend to like the more off-beat rarer kinds of horror, like occult detective, the gothic, and narrative horror poems.

1 Like

I read anything related to horror except poems :eyes:

Aw, really? Then you’re missing out. Poe’s “The Raven,” Rossetti’s “Goblin Market,” Baudelaire’s Flowers of evil, Coleridge’s “The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner,” etc. They’re all poems, and they’re horrific in their own ways.

2 Likes

I always avoid poems. I don’t know why. I think I should try them too :thinking:

Well, horror narrative poems do have a funky aftertaste. I guess it takes time to develop a taste for them.

1 Like

Yeah, it will take time but I shouldn’t miss some horror poems o.o

1 Like

Poe and Coleridge are usually the ones people start out with, and then a little later Christina Rossetti and Robert Browning. Baudelaire’s a bit like the French version of Poe.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. :smile:

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Oooo I love this idea!

So creepy and perfect. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

Lovely idea, Kousani :heart_eyes:

1 Like