Have you considered being a forum moderator?

Hey everyone,

If you haven’t met me yet, I’m the head of the Community ambassador team, otherwise known as the forum moderators. :wave:

I’m posting this in case any of you have considered joining the Community team.

What do we do?

Our primary focus is to make sure the forums are a friendly and welcoming place that everyone can safely enjoy.

We spend part of each day, reading through threads and comments in our assigned clubs to make sure that people are following the rules and conversations are polite and friendly. We answer questions and help users navigate the forums and the Wattpad platform. We consider ourselves teachers, not police, and use positive messaging to educate users.

If you’re 18+, in the forums every day or nearly every day, and that sounds like something you’d enjoy doing, you’re welcome to apply to the ambassador team. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’d like to learn more about the ambassador program, you can check out this FAQ posted by Gav (TheOrangutan) who is the head of Wattpad’s ambassador team.

If you’re interested in applying to the ambassador team, you can do that on the Ambassadors profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ambassadors

If you have any questions about the Community team, feel free to post them below. I or someone on the team will be happy to answer.

Have a great day!
Katherine :katherinearlene:

Quite frankly? No.

:joy: However, this is cool.

12 Likes

As someone who didn’t think they’d be a good community mod when she first signed up for Ambassadors I can genuinely say that if you don’t think you’ll do a good job, you might surprise yourself. The team is amazing to work with and really supports you even when you’re unsure of yourself.

Go team community!

22 Likes

Join us~ :joy: (Not club mod but yes, it’s cool, they’re cool, I’m cool XD)

8 Likes

Love you! :hugs:

3 Likes

I want to apply for a second time (aiming for community ambassador this time) but hngghh idk lol.

3 Likes

You should! We could sure use new team members. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think I’ll give it another shot then!

4 Likes

Just poking my head in to saying being an ambassador is pretty cool - especially in community :smile: It’s amazing (and rewarding) to be able to help others. In the past my day has been made by other users in the forums, both while ambassador-ing and causally hanging out :blush: Also the rest of the community team is awesome and very supportive :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

You’re also a robot so theres that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Shh, don’t blow my cover :male_detective: :robot: :eyes: Might cause a few screws to come loose… :grin: pun intended

6 Likes

Glad you still love us. :crazy_face:
Love you, Blue Bunny :prisim:

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

There’s a great community spirit :grin:

3 Likes

Haha, I didn’t see this coming! :joy: :clap: I hope lots of new people will join you guys soon! :sunflower:

I love the forums. I wish I could do content and community. :rofl:

4 Likes

Same here :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All the teams are awesome :smile: I’m definitely very content in the forums… :grin: :smirk:

4 Likes

Well, here goes second time applying…

7 Likes