Have you considered being a forum moderator?

Hey everyone,

If you haven’t met me yet, I’m the head of the Community ambassador team, otherwise known as the forum moderators. :wave:

I’m posting this in case any of you have considered joining the Community team.

What do we do?

Our primary focus is to make sure the forums are a friendly and welcoming place that everyone can safely enjoy.

We spend part of each day, reading through threads and comments in our assigned clubs to make sure that people are following the rules and conversations are polite and friendly. We answer questions and help users navigate the forums and the Wattpad platform. We consider ourselves teachers, not police, and use positive messaging to educate users.

If you’re 18+, in the forums every day or nearly every day, and that sounds like something you’d enjoy doing, you’re welcome to apply to the ambassador team. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’d like to learn more about the ambassador program, you can check out this FAQ posted by Gav (TheOrangutan) who is the head of Wattpad’s ambassador team.

If you’re interested in applying to the ambassador team, you can do that on the Ambassadors profile.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ambassadors

If you have any questions about the Community team, feel free to post them below. I or someone on the team will be happy to answer.

Have a great day!
Katherine :katherinearlene:

I have applied for it! Wish me luck!

29 Likes

Good luck! :katherinearlene:

12 Likes

gosh that cat is cute

10 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Always wanted be part of the wattpad community in a bigger way but never thought I’d be good enough. Well, consider me in. I have applied and now I’m crossing my fingers,

13 Likes

Ooo definitely keen! Here goes! :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

I’m never off here :joy:

7 Likes

I run into you everywhere :joy:

6 Likes

Yes, you do. Aren’t you lucky? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yes, I have just applied!

7 Likes

quiero aplicar como le hago

3 Likes

I’ve considered being a forum moderator, and I think being an administrator/moderator in a few Discord servers, as well as being involved with a few small projects here can serve as decent preparation ^^ It’s my main goal on WP, since reads and fame elude me, being an Ambassador is what I hope to accomplish here :slight_smile: Both for my own betterment, and to help foster a more engaging, open and fairer community

13 Likes

Good luck! :katherinearlene:

4 Likes

Thanks for applying! Good luck!

3 Likes

I wish you luck!

3 Likes

That’s why a lot of people decide to apply. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Fair call I suppose, there are always ways to contribute and achieve in any community if you’re dedicated enough.

4 Likes

Do you know English? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like