Have You Ever Wished You Would Go Into A Coma?

help

Lol. Thanks.

Yeah, I can relate to it a lot. I also have GAD and have been fighting against Major Depression Disorder. Not very long ago I’d keep repeating this phrase: “I wish I could sleep and never wake up.” It wasn’t like I wanted to end my life, I just wanted to stop suffering. I wanted to be unconscious. The only time the pain seemed to cease was when I slept.
Well, messed up things happened and I ended up making an attempt on my own life. Since then, I never said it again. When I faced nothingness straight in the eyes, I learned to value consciousness and make the most out of my waking moments. It doesn’t mean I suffered less or that my problems went away, but yeah. I no longer think like that.
I’m still tired of fighting a battle that seems to never end, but I value each waking moment.
Unfortunately, nothing I’ve said will really help you a lot, I assume. I guess I’m trying to say that there is more to consciousness than suffering, even though sometimes we can only focus on the bad. There needs to be a switch of perception. How do you do that? I have no idea!
I wish you all the best!

Thank you so much :heart:
And I’m sorry about what you’re dealing with. It must be hard.

But what if the source and cause of the GAD and depression is a person. That’s what I’m dealing with right now.

I was silent and too nice for too long (10 years). It’s time that I find my voice again. It’s time to show them my original spirit, the one that was present before I met them and before they crushed slowly.

I’m finally fighting back =)

you. right here, just opened my eyes, I’ve also wanted to go unconscious for such a long time because of this battle that just doesn’t seems to have any ending but now, you, my dear, just happened to be the person alive in the world :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::heartbeat::heartpulse::black_heart::hearts::blue_heart::bluehearts::gift_heart::green_heart::kissing_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::wheart::yellow_heart:

I’m really happy for you!!! <3
Keep fighting! Don’t let anyone take you down! I’ve had people contribute to my anxiety and depression so I really know how it feels.
I hope you can grow even stronger every day! Remember you’re never fighting alone.

Ohh thank you so much! :blush::blush:
I can just speak for what I’ve been through and I don’t wish my past to anyone! But everything bad makes me learn a lesson, and I’ve learned many lessons by the mistakes that I will not repeat ever again!
Life is too special to waste with unconsciousness. I hope that you’ll always find strength to keep fighting!

Seriously, thank you so much, i will cherish every moment from now on

Oh… uhmmm… sorry? Oops?
Idek what to say.,