HEARTSCROSSED GRAPHICS( OPEN)

My wattpad account is: @heartscrossed.
SERVICE OFFERED:
I can make book covers and banners for your book. You can choose one from the premades or you can fill out the form given below.

PREMADES:

PAYMENT:

1. Book Cover: A permanent follow + Comment on my story ‘RED LEAVES FALLING’ LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/200627878-red-leaves-falling

2. A premade: A permanent follow

3.Banner: Comment on my story ‘RED LEAVES FALLING’ LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/200627878-red-leaves-falling .

TIME I’LL TAKE TO FULFILL REQUEST:
Once you complete payment for what you request , I will fulfill your request within the next two weeks.

NOTE: In case you decide not to use the cover or banner I make for you, it will automatically become a premade.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

1. Premade form:
Premade title:
Book Title:
Subtitle:
Your name:
Anything else:

2. Book cover form:
Book title:
Subtitle:
Your name:
Genre:
Summary:
Mood:
Anything else:

3. Banner forms:
Title:
Subtitle:
Name:
Genre:
Mood:
Purpose:
Anything else:

Thank you!

Hi! Could you please make me a cover for my poetry collection. Your covers look really awesome!

Book title: Down for the Count
Subtitle:
Your Name: VaiFrost
Genre: Poetry
Summary: A collection of my poems.
Mood: Dark. Very dark. I wrote most of them at a point in my life when I attempted suicide.
Anything else: I’m not sure. That seems to be it. I hope you accept!

Accepted!

Hi!
@VaiFrost
I made your cover but I didn’t really have many ideas so I made this one based on your name (Frost). If you don’t like it, I can make another one.
down on the count

My fault. I should have added more detail. That cover looks great, but I was thinking something like the pictures below on the cover would be better

I understand. I’ll make this one into a premade and have your cover made in three days. Is that fine?

That’s fine. Thank you so much!

Do you have any banner examples?

What genre banners do you need? Fantasy, cute, mystery etc…

Here are two examples:(This size is a bit big but I can adjust it according to your needs.)

So, I used the picture u gave to make this. Let me know if you are going to use this or not.
Add a heading(1)

Definitely using it! Thank you! I love it!

Sci-fi

If you fill the form I could make one for you.