Hello, I am looking for some teen fiction/young adult stories.

Hello lovely people! I am looking for some new stories to read and to be interested in also looking for ideas from any kind of story from very talented writers.

I hope you do share your stories as I know there are a lot of talented writers out there that I really want to see. So, thank you for reading this topic and sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:2020-05-21T07:00:00Z โ†’ 2020-06-03T07:00:00Z

14 Likes

Title : A Touch in the Dark
Genre : Romance
Chapters :1
Note : I have written a few chapters that are being edited currently, and will be up as soon as they are finished. The chapters generally have 1500+ words so it does take me a while to write and edit.

Description :
โ€œWhen it comes to pleasing you, I wonโ€™t even have to lift a finger darling. My words will be enough to make you lose control. I can do things to you that you canโ€™t even imagine. Why donโ€™t you check your panties to confirm?โ€
~
Lana is a strong independent woman who aspires to be an actress. But her world turns upside down when she meets a man by the name of Dale Levi. Devil in disguise as an angle. Despite their differences, she is bound to work with him due to the contract involved. She has to comply to achieve her dreams, but she struggles with past trauma.

Read the chapters to find out how her story unfolds. (MATURE CONTENT 18+)

I cannot add pictures or links, but you will find the story with easy, sorry for the trouble
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Hi, Iโ€™m starting my first Teen-fiction, maybe you will like it :slight_smile: Iโ€™ve got a few comments saying itโ€™s quite original so far :smiley:

Golden Pear

Genre: Teen-fiction, reverse harem, young adult, slow burn

Rating: PG13+ (some very light cursing)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

2 Likes

Hey, I have an LGBT+ YA/Slice of life book that may interest you.

MYRIAD

Status- On-going ( updates every other day ).

3 Likes

Title : Least Likely To
Genre : LGBT/Coming Of Age
Chapters : 4
Description: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ?

๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š. ๐๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, โ€œ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง.โ€ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/218339334-least-likely-to

ddtf0ot-1803ae37-efef-40dd-9ef9-d80d98d2db38

2 Likes

Hmm, Interesting. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Title Discover Soulmate
Genre Fantasy/Romance/Teen fiction
Summary Ten thousand years from now, exists a world where people are born with a true soulmate. Each soulmate is born with a tattoo of a strangerโ€™s name on their wrist but is visible once one turns the age of sixteen.

Imogen is struggling with conforming to societyโ€™s rules, wants to control her life as she wants and not have to deal with the burden of marriage. Once she turns sixteen, she starts to learn more about the secrets of her family, strange things start happening and she begins to question everything upon her future.
Link* https://www.wattpad.com/story/27335866-discover-soulmate
discover somi

2 Likes

Thank you so much. There is more coming!

1 Like

heyโ€™a! I have an lgbt+ high school romance/drama/coming of age story. i update very regularly :slight_smile: chapters are 2000 - 3000 words long each

title: Exotic
genre: LGBT+ romance
chapters: 13

summary:

By day, Miles Stewart is your below-average high schooler. Flying under the radar by the seat of his pants, trying to get through each day without drawing too much attention to himself.

By night, he transforms into Sephora Utah, a drag queen who rules the club scene. His expressive alter ego, under whom he can be fully himself, safe from judgement.

Those two aspects of his life have remained seperate for almost two years. But this precarious balance is tilted when his double life is discovered by Caleb Proust, under compromising circumstances.

Under threat of losing his anonymity and lifestyle, Miles negotiates a mutual agreement that if one goes down, so will the other. Because, of course, no one knows Caleb is gay. As long as Miles has that to hold over his head, he should be able to make it to graduation.

Just so long as he doesnโ€™t go and do something really stupid.

Like fall in love.

READ HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/story/223919586-exotic-m-m

3 Likes

hopefully it catches your interest!!! Thank you

1 Like

This book, seems really interesting I think I should check this out. And the cover is like so unique.

1 Like

Title: The NBL Club
Genre: Young Adult/Romance
Status/chapters: Ongoing (23 chapters so far, all within the word limit)
Blurb:

Never been in love before?
Youโ€™re not alone.

The NBL (Never Been Loved) Club is an online forum created by Anna Jones as part of her ICT project for students whoโ€™ve never been in a relationship before, to give them a chance of finding love before they finish college and head off into the big wide world. Anna decides to remain anonymous, fearing that her unpopularity and shyness might discourage people from using it, however as it grows more and more successful, she realises that she might just be able to find love herself on the website she has birthed. As the end of her final year at college approaches, she must face the difficult choices that come with growing up, such as choosing a career path, saying goodbye to those she is closest to, and falling in love. At an age where there are many different pathways to choose from, Anna must decide which one to take. Growing up is never easy, and she will learn that the hard way.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/212566799-the-nbl-club

Hope itโ€™s what youโ€™re after, but no worries if not!
X

2 Likes

Title: My Secret Mobster Boyfriend
Author: AthenaKosalla
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Suspense/Action
MSMB cover heart sticker
Blurb:
โ€œI only have three conditions: youโ€™ll accompany me whenever your presence is needed, donโ€™t tell anyone this isnโ€™t real, and do not fall in love with me.โ€

Dark prince meets diligent rookie doctor:
Cate needs a boyfriend to avoid dreadful embarrassment at her upcoming high school reunion. Dray needs to bring home a girl with marriage potential before he will be allowed to take over the family business. In the absence of better options, they agree to help each other, not knowing that their newly formed bond will bring back the threat of a huge family secret from the past.
With them living in two completely different worlds, can this fateful deal really work out, or will everything just end in an epic disaster? And if Cate ever found out with whom sheโ€™s gotten herself involved with, would a geek like her really be able to handle it?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/206331065-my-secret-mobster-boyfriend
The book is New Adult but the characters are still relatively young and the story is dealing with some unfinished stuff from high school. I thought I leave it here in case you are interested. If not, just tell me and Iโ€™ll delete it.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Crescendo
The ad is clickable or you can access the link here

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 12.47.42 AM

Taylor Lone is an ordinary girlโ€ฆ or at least, thatโ€™s what she hoped. But she has a special ability. She can hear the call of the wolves. The wolves whisper to her, calling her to the place of her nightmares. Are dreams only real when we sleep? The truths of her being begin to come to light, but who can she trust? Someone is coming, and Taylor is the only one who can stop them. Her father abandoned her, but now he and her friends are her best chance at survival. She must save her pack from imminent danger; will she fight or will she fall? Can she survive her choices? The wolves are calling. Will she answer?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/139989501-call-of-the-wolves

Hope youโ€™re interested!
Xxx

2 Likes

Hi! I have a teen fic/romance story thatโ€™s almost completed that met your requirements. Hope you enjoy !

Title: Dream with me

Genre: romance/teen fic

Description: until college, Aurora has never had anything special going on for her. For the entirety of her life her mindset has consisted of two things, everything happens for a reason and her life was never going to be perfect. She was perfectly fine with that, she made her peace with it. Though when a car literally crashed into her her world changes.

It gets easier, things she never imagined having come true. Life becomes simple, sweet, easier. All things come with a price, and for Aurora it wasnโ€™t any different. As time goes on she starts to question her sanity, unable to come up with an answer for the unexplainable.

Despite this, she continues on with her life, deciding to ignore it. Her focus stays steadily on her blooming relationships such as her friends and Theo. Wanting her dream life to be forever, it turns out forever isnโ€™t as long as anyone thinks it is.

Link: https://my.w.tt/fuA7m1pHo0

Thank you!

2 Likes

I have something that fits your description. The chapters are around the length that you mention although sometimes going off, less or more :sweat_smile: I think you might like it though! Iโ€™ll leave the details below

This is a two part series, the first is complete and the second has daily updates :smiley:

Dangerous Seduction: Sugar Baby

created_image_1589408065576

Title: Sugar Baby
Genre: Romance

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/220639805-sugar-baby-โœ”๏ธ

Blurb: Xavier has always been an unapologetic man with minimal morals.

He wonโ€™t stop at anything to get what he wants. This quality has made him a valuable asset in the Harbour City Law Enforcement. On a winning streak, he is faced by his fifth assignment. A wickedly beautiful businesswoman who has been siphoning her own money to neighbouring countries to boost their firepower. Her wits had made sure that she hid all her evidence and covered all her tracks. Years of expert intelligentsia working day in and day out hadnโ€™t been able to dig out any evidence against her. Now they turn to Xavier. A master seductor. His heart already yearns for Grayson, but his job forces him to swallow his unrequited love and manipulate everything like he always has.

She is clever. Breathtaking. Lethal.
He is intelligent. Resilient. Provocative.

His electrifying desires escalates into a catastrophic blend of blazing lust, lurking dangers and questioned sanity. His heart becomes an obstacle, how would he dissociate his mind from a body he had only ever used for lust?

Xavierโ€™s life rips to pieces when he finds out that this particular assignment, was more than what it looks like.

I am thankful if you do decide to check it out! Xavier is a part of my heart :heart: Happy reading anyway!

2 Likes

Hello there! Would you be interested in a story about time-traveling?

1 Like

Wow, I really like your cover and the trailer really interests me to read a book. I think I will also try your book also.

2 Likes

Sure, whatโ€™s it about?

2 Likes