Hello there...come introduce yourself

heyo, i’m maloree. i’ve been on and off of wattpad since middle school (so about 7ish years). nice to meet everyone.

hello~

hi

Hello everyone. I’m Glen and I’m still kinda new to Wattpad))

Hi everybody! Hope it’s ok to join :sweat_smile:
I’m Sam…not new to Wattpad, but sort of new to writing. And very new to the forums :slight_smile:

Hi same here tbh

Heya!

Yay! Glad I’m not the only one

Oh I’m always online. touches wood

hey! I am new and I am kinda lost lol, I still dont know how this club thing works but anyway, its good to have someone to talk to! I dont really know how to use Wattpad besides of posting so I feel like there’s no one in here lol I’m still trying to figure this out :wink:

Hey! :blush:
Nice to meet you! And don’t worry you will figure it out easy enough. If you have trouble you can always just ask other than that welcome

thank you so much! I was wondering if it’s possible to chat in the clubs just via computer? I mean, is it possible to get the notifications of this chat on my phone?

Yup both ways work! You will get a red circle next to your profile on your computer and on the phone I see a blue circle indicating the notifications from the chats that I have replied on. Hope this helps

oh really? I can’t see it :frowning:

If you want to be able to chat here on the threads on your phone, you need to download the DiscourseHub app on your phone!!!

okay I will download it right now, I hope it will work cuz I hate computers lol so thank you!

No problem! Just to let you know (because I was a little confused when I first got it), the app is going to ask you to input a website to connect to. All you have to do is put this website in, wattpadwriters.com and you’re good to go!

hello~

I’m a fish fry looking for sauce

yeah I did it and it works! that’s great thank you so much!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hiya everyone how’s life