Hello Wattpad Kiddos, share your story here. I shall read them!!!

Before posting a thread, please read the Story Request club’s guidelines. This topic will be automatically closed after 30 days.

Hello Wattpad World! I am looking for an interesting read. In return at the end of your chapter, I will leave an honest opinion about your book. With that being said, I will not read every single story if there is like 400 something shared stories. I will read what I find most interesting! :slight_smile:

Okay with that being said, I also have preferences. I love Mystery/Triller, but I read about everything other than Sci-fi and poetry (sorry!!). Also, Absolutely no mature stories, I should mention I’m in high school, so yeah none of that stuff. :flushed: That includes very gory and violent reads. I can read them, but I’d rather not. Also, I’m a bit bored of fanfictions, vampires, werewolves, badboy/goodgirl, and billionaire things. If you provide one I will most likely ignore it. Unless it really seems unique.

So share your stories for an honest opinion and also so I can do something in my life other than browsing through cat videos and alpaca videos on Youtube. Although I do love my cat and alpaca videos… :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Kiddos!!! Turns out you guys really like sharing your books. I promised to leave comments and that is something I intend to keep. I read quite quickly, but not so quick you will see my comment within a day or two. I will for sure read and comment on the books in my reading list. I need time for that though. Please don’t rush me!!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Okay, I’ll suggest mine even though it does contain vampires. :sweat_smile:

Barbara Gordon, daughter of the police commissioner, is determined to follow in her father’s footsteps. The same night a brutal murder occurs she meets Richard Grayson, son of the billionaire Bruce Wayne. Immediately, she knows something is off about him. His skin is too pale and his eyes burn a bright blue.

As the murders continue and men begin disappearing around Gotham City, Barbara begins her own investigation into who- or what- is behind these slayings. However, as she gets closer to the truth she finds herself tangled in a game of mystery, the supernatural, and pure evil.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/116674609-demon-of-the-night
20190711_153442_0000

Do I still count as a kiddo if I’m 30?

Everyone is a kiddo to me, kiddo! Unless you really don’t want to be a kiddo…

3a08
https://www.wattpad.com/659856890-masquerading-the-key-a-key-keepers-novel-episode-0

1 Like

image https://www.wattpad.com/story/186797501-lydia

⚘⚘⚘
Chapters: 22
Title: Lydia

In small town Hendersonville, North Carolina, there’s a time and a place for women to open their mouths. Lydia Grace Abney doesn’t care to wait on that time or that place. She walks through life without any shoes on, dirt on her skin, and wind-blown hair. Some might say she gets her classless qualities from being raised with all boys. Others say the devil is doing work in her life and holding her tongue hostage.

But Lydia doesn’t see anything wrong with her inability to keep her mouth shut. Especially when it comes to the ever-growing racism flooding her small, southern town.

She’s willing to fight tooth and nail to stand up for what she believes is right-and this particular act catches the eye of someone rather unexpected.

⚘⚘⚘

All characters and story plots are works belonging to me. Any reproductions of my story in any volumes or capacity is punishable by law. Faith N. Augustine , © 2019 All Rights Reserved

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/733520935-lydia

1 Like

I shall leave my stuffs here and see if any of them pique your Highness’s interest :joy::joy::joy:

VIRTUE
melissa-logan-1496175-unsplash%20(4)
Summary: *As the most ambitious and brilliant student, Jaime Kenneth is determined to be the Head Boy in his school. *

However, he is betrayed at the end.

Fueled by pure rage and vengeance, Jaime manipulates people’s love and trust to lead every single of his enemies to their downfall, while trying not to doom himself in the process.

It’s rated Mature, but mostly due to some underage drinking and some sexual themes, but otherwise, it’s a vanilla read (I think) :joy::joy::joy:

Oof you put the billionaire and the vampire in there. However, since you were the first person to leave a suggestion, AND it is a mystery, it caught my interest.

1 Like

Haha, thanks :slight_smile: My husband and I sure act like kiddos a lot. I was going to suggest my latest story, but it’s mature, so unfortunately not. Happy hunting, though!

1 Like

@Pavkris04 Are you into Short Story or Slice-of-Life?

Oooo I like it kiddo, look forward to hearing back from me…:grin:

1 Like

soft macarons, a b.seph fan-fiction.

"oh, the dessert? pfft, they’re practically perfection."

description: monday mornings were taehyung’s least favorite day of the week, because he was almost always drunk the previous night. but, this morning was different. after a series of conversations between an individual that would seem to be his enemy, the only thing that brought them closest together was dinner’s last course: dessert.

genre: kard, kpop, fanfiction, love, romance, lgbt

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/193910247-soft-macarons-bseph

3 CHAPTERS OUT NOW.

Hopefully, mine is interesting enough.

OuroborosCover3
https://www.wattpad.com/story/185434818-ouroboros-wattys2019

For decades, the Institute for Cetacean Advancement has controlled Earth through puppet regimes, using their slave army of technology-enhanced dolphins and whales. Dr. James Morris is their leading bioengineer, and his best friend is Coda-9994, the highly intelligent hybrid sperm whale whom the ICA intends to send to a far-off ocean world called Ouroboros in order to assess its habitability for humans.

When a group of criminalized freedom fighters offers him a chance to save his best friend, Jim finally has a chance for redemption. But how willing is he to get his hands dirty? Will he and Coda-9994 be the saviors of whale and humankind, or is Jim just another pretty puppet?

Based on the short story that took first place in National Geographic’s “Planet or Plastic” contest.

Contains some foul language.

Ongoing, updates every Wednesday

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to say no to this one. It seems interesting and it did catch my eye, but the some sexual themes part sorta pushed me away… Sorry kiddo…:sob:

1 Like

Summary: After beings of another world kidnap her brother for a mad sorcerer’s schemes, the disfigured ward of Dasos will be sent on the adventure of her life…

Sahara is the young ward of the royal family of Dasos. Despite her kind nature, she is consistently shunned by most of society due to her mysterious origins and a scar that most believe to be a consequence of witchcraft. She is resigned to her place in Dasos, but the death of her grandmother and the monarchs of Dasos brings forth an overwhelming longing for a freedom she has quietly yearned for. There seems to be nothing she can do to change her fate, though.
However, when her adopted brother Nashoba is abruptly kidnapped by shadow-like creatures and a mysterious branded woman, Sahara makes a momentousness decision to follow her brother’s abductors. Suddenly thrust into a spectacular, yet, dangerous world, Sahara discovers a mysterious legend who could help her save Nashoba from a horrendous fate. Now, Sahara must overcome her own insecurities and trust in herself and others in order to brave this enchanting world and, perhaps, discover more about herself than she knew…

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/168611872-the-legend-of-the-moonflower-princess

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll give it a try!

If you like fantasy, you might like mine! It’s a YA fantasy adventure. There’s some PG-13 level violence, but no sex, gore, or language. No vamps/werewolves/toxic romance either. You could give it a look if you want! :slight_smile:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166762806-bearheart

Far in the Frozen North live the Rogalanders, the so-called “bear-people.” Every year, the devout who are coming of age receive a tattoo - a Mark of Endil, which reveals to its bearer the destiny that the gods wrote for them.

The day of Hala Freylisdotter’s Marking, originally supposed to bring with it joy and celebration, is ruined by an unexpected murder. The subsequent arrival of a bloody woman from a rival nation forces Hala to choose between the safety of home and the promise of glory for fulfilling her fate. She and her friends embark on a cross-continental mission, during which they discover a conspiracy and are thrust into the dangerous underbelly of international politics.

In the face of betrayal and death, the young Rogalanders are forced to break old relationships, forge new bonds, and grapple with the answer to one question: how much are you willing to sacrifice to protect your country?

2 Likes

Haha, no worry.

If you like Short Story or Slice-of-Life, Theodore might be for you.

sam-burriss-363710-unsplash

SUMMARY: the life,

the silence,

the endurance of Theodore.

A story that follows an OCD boy as he graduates into a boy and struggles to deal with many of his loved ones’ deaths and losses and his own mind.

1 Like

Thank you for giving it a chance!

Wanna check out mine? It’s called Fragmented Crown. . Tell me if ya like it! :sob: