☠️Hell's Critiques (Always Open 50% & hell 50% friendship)

writing
feedback-offered
critiques
help

Name Of Story: Sapphire Flame

Genre: Werewolf

Chapters: Seven

Ongoing /completed: Ongoing

Link to story: SF

acceptedharsh
When I am done with your story I will put here how many chapters I read and my thoughts.

Ok thanks!

You are more then welcome

@DracoNako
harshreview

Remember that these are my thoughts and if you don’t like what I put then suck it up buttercup. I am here to tell you what I thought of a story not be a friend.

Chapters I stopped at: 1 and nope won’t be going back

OMG today is one of those days I swear, People are going to irk me to my grave. This story was one of them. Okay, I had to read the summary to understand the story. That was after I had read the Story, and let me tell you it was kind of slow and boring. 1st let’s talk about that cigarette if I have to hear or read about it again I will rip my hair out. The story seemed good but it was too jumbled the guy had a tail he smoked a lot. I swear the author talked about that Damn Cigarette so much I felt like I was going to end up smoking. Cut it out, we know he is smoking we read it in the first five paragraphs. We know he drags it between his teeth we know the girl is a whore. You don’t need to keep repeating it over and over again we get that. Repeating it doesn’t make the story any cooler it just makes me bored and working hard to keep my eyes open. I get it people on here will tell people that they have good writing and look for positive things. I am not one of them nope I am straightforward. To me, the story was well written it was detailed but it lacked a lot of interest. Like they could have done so much more with this story in the 1st chapter to keep it from dying out or falling flat. Like someone could have walked in on him. And another thing. The thing that really irks me is the sentences. “They pause for a pregnant minute” I read that like a couple times and it drove me nuts, no that doesn’t even make sense . So with that being said I will not be coming back to this story anytime soon just to much needs to be fixed.

Name Of Story: Tormented Souls

Genre: random

Chapters: 6

Ongoing /completed: ongoing

Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/162249633-tormented-souls

acceptedharsh
When I am done with your story I will put here how many chapters I read and my thoughts.

@deardunni
harshreview

Remember that these are my thoughts and if you don’t like what I put then suck it up buttercup. I am here to tell you what I thought of a story not be a friend.

Chapter I Stopped at: Chapter 1, I might come back in the near future to read more.

I don’t really have a lot to say about this story. I find that it had a perfect start to the story, I did find certain parts of the story hard to read. Like it needs better sentence structure I feel like this story is meant to teach you something that is the feel I get from it. I did like that a lot of the story was not to rushed, it even had some humor in it. I found the friendship to be good and it to be a well-rounded story. It does need a really good cover for the story to be noticed, and I find there could be a little more drama with her job to make it more real. But other than that it was a great start to the story.

I was wondering if I could submit my other book as well?

Name of Story: Judge’s Vanquish
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3
Ongoing/Complete: Ongoing
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/651657086-judge’s-vanquish-author’s-note

acceptedharsh

you can request as many books as you would like I don’t mind

Hey, this sounds like just what I need, I recently started my story The Knight’s Debt, I’ve done the prologue and first chapter, but I’m so cornered about it, like, Is there something missing? Did I do something wrong?, and what not.
It’s always best to get a third view (harsh ones do the miracle even), so here’s the form:

Form:

Name Of Story: The Knight’s Debt

Genre: YA Romance

Chapters: Prologue and Chapter One

Ongoing /completed: completed

Link to story: https://my.w.tt/8u4ZZJrpKR

acceptedharsh

Thanks, that’d mean a lot.

you’re welcome

Thanks for your opinion.

You are welcome

Always good to get honest feedback. Awesome you’re doing this without asking for anything in return.

Name Of Story: Love Pact
Genre: Short Story: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 9
Completed (It’s only short)
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/166069434-love-pact

acceptedharsh

I don’t think anyone should have to do a payment to get a review done. I find things like that to be so wrong

Cheers mate. Its only short (underk 5k words). Hopefully the juxtaposition of it all doesn’t throw you off.

Hey, so this is my friend’s novel (@PurpleReborn). I’d like you to critique it for him (he’s ill right now, not active on wattpad for some time). I’m sure he likes an honest review as much as I do.
Name: Erudites: The Necromancer
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 18 or so
Link: https://my.w.tt/A5uELa0HKR