☠️Hell's Critiques (Always Open 50% & hell 50% friendship)

writing
feedback-offered
critiques
help

You’re more then welcome

@bubblenikki
harshreview
Remember that these are my thoughts and if you don’t like what I put then suck it up buttercup. I am here to tell you what I thought of a story not be a friend.

Chapter I Stopped at: I read all the chapter and can’t wait to read more

Let me just say at first I didn’t think I would like this story. I thought it was going to be another boring, girl meets boy they fall in love and that’s history. BUT I was so wrong, this story starts off slow but, it is a good slow, it brings you into the story and the setting. But it doesn’t stop there it keeps you in that setting, the couple is amazing and they are not the average couple. The story I must say did have some issues. Like how you jumped from her calling her friend on the phone to BAM they talked for hours. WOuld change that to make it more realistic. I love how the author is slowly showing that things like her memories are coming back. And let me tell you my favorite part is the fact that he told her that because she doesn’t remember him that he has to work hard to make her fall in love with him again total amazing goals. All in all, I didn’t have anything bad to say about the story, besides it was a slow start but you didn’t rush anything with the relationship and you didn’t make it that cliche couple. Thank God

@SoulBurningBright
harshreview

Remember that these are my thoughts and if you don’t like what I put then suck it up buttercup. I am here to tell you what I thought of a story not be a friend.

Chapter I Stopped at: 1, i’m indifferent with this story

Okay here is the break down for this story because I bet everyone on my thread is like OMG Abby is the biggest Bi*ch on here she doesn’t hold anything back and sometimes there isn’t even a positive thing to say about my story. CORRECT that’s me read the warning I put it every review. So down to business do I hate this story? No, I don’t hate it i have a lot of mixed feelings though about it. The prologue is so bad azz that I am in love with the story and would marry it. BUT, then the 1st chapter has me wanting to take a nap it is very very slow pace but still very good. Then they leave you with like a cliffhanger at the end of the story and you are like WTF what is going on. I will say this though that, it takes 5 chapters before, I believe, he gets bit. I commend the author on that if that is true. Most people I read with vampire stories have the person get bit off the bat. haha get it bat haha And I am like Kill me now. Could have waited for a couple more chapters before that happened. So, in the end, I didn’t hate this story and I would, in fact, add it to my recommended list and come back to it in the near future. Why ? Because in the end, I do feel that this story has more to it then just a slow start and I want to dig deeper into that.

You are correct! He gets bit in Chapter 5 and hell breaks lose lol. Yeah, I know the opening is slow, which is kinda the point. I’m a sucker for slowburns and like to get to know the players before the game, if you will. The opening has always been hit or miss but I know that you have faith in this story because at least, as you said yourself, there is more to it than that slow start and everything has a purpose. I can’t wait for you to come back and push on though, one long step at a time because right now, where the book is (Chapter 25) shit’s wild. Absolutely crazy.

Much love to you, dear! Thanks again :slight_smile:

You are very welcome I will come back around when I can it has been added to my list of ongoing stories. If I really like a story that is where they go. So when I get time haha, I will come back around and I think that is one reason I will come back because you didn’t go from chapter 1 and have him get bitten. OMG if that would have happened I would have lit into you so bad. I hate stories that do that. SO can’t wait to step back into that story.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it, and will take your feedback into consideration :slight_smile:

you’re welcome. Can’t wait to read more

@charlottemallory
harshreview

Chapter I Stopped at: Chapter I, am having mixed feelings about this story

Okay here is the break down of this story and my thoughts. I don’t hate the story, in fact, I have mixed feeling about it. It starts off really fast which is something I can respect. They haven’t changed the girl in the first chapter Thank God and the story seems like it is a well-rounded story. I get why they kidnapped her and that just makes you want to dive in more to the story because you are like cool Werewolves have kidnapped this human all because of her blood type. I wish the author would explain more about the blood types in the first chapter. Maybe they do later on, but it just hit me, like why is her blood so special? Do they still have the same blood type like now? Or is the blood types we have now totally different in the future?? just leaves me wanting to know more. But on a high note, I would come back to this book to find out why her blood is so important and that is rare for me to come back to a werewolf book because, to be honest, I hate werewolf books because nobody ever makes them different. But luckily for this author they did so, it makes me want to dive back into it. I do find that the chapters are super long but that I can deal with in the end. Just takes me forever to read a chapter. So there you have it, I and the story have a love-hate relationship.

Name of Story: Perfect Facades
Genre: Romance (LBGTQ+)
Chapters: 10
Ongoing/Completed: Ongoing
Link to Story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165108866-perfect-facades

I’d really appreciate any feedback, it’s my first story so I’m sure there’s lots I can improve on. Thanks so much

I am honestly a bit intimidated (good job for that since I rarely feel like so) but still, I’m up for brutality. My story is more towards Teen Fiction unlike the more gritty horrors that I see here but… yeah. Here goes nothing.

Name Of Story: Teen For Hire

Genre: Teen Fiction

Chapters: So far, 5

Ongoing /completed: Ongoing.

Link to story: https://www.wattpad.com/story/151181416-teen-for-hire

I hope you can read it^^. Thanks!

acceptedharsh

When I am done with your story I will put here how many chapters I read and my thought

acceptedharsh

When I am done with your story I will put here how many chapters I read and my thought

I’m glad I intimidated you. I’m not one of those if it’s not good I’m going to still give you a compliment kind of people. If your story is a sucky Story I’m going to tell you. I hold nothing back

Awesome thank you!

And to answer your questions - they all mostly come in chapter 2 :wink: I knew they were things that the readers would want answered right away! Haha. Thanks for reading!!

you’re welcome I will be back around when I have time.

haha held my breath at the sentence in red :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I really appreciate your honest thoughts, thank you!

haha red is my warning so people know and you’re welcome

there are usually always things readers want to know right away. Like mine were the blood types are they the same in the future or different?

title: Hadassah
genre: paranormal
chapters: 13
ongoing
link: www.wattpad.com/story/103773180-hadassah?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=link_copy

I mean why not :woman_shrugging:
thank you if you end up reading it

acceptedharsh

It is funny see you didn’t think it would go far and it has.

thank you, I actually just went with the flow. so don’t cringe too much