Hell's Critiques Season Four (Always Open , Honesty 50% 50% Friendship)

feedback-offered
help
friends

YAY GOOD!!! For my Adolescent Lit class we have to make a short playlist based off of a book. I chose that one DO YOU WANT TO HEAR MY PLAYLIST (and tell me if it feels good to your soul)???

Awww :frowning:

Thanks for a great few months Abby! We’ve made this so much fun and I’ll miss it :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry to hear to have decided to shut down, and to retire from being a critic. Although I’ve only been here for about 2 months, I felt right at home and loved getting to know your work and you especially. Sad to hear this, but I understand your reasons for doing so. However it be good if you chat still with us in any of your other threads. hugs

I am going to make a banner or see if someone can make me a banner. And put abbys advanture and we can all chat in there if you want

Yes please

yesss, can’t wait

Just need to find someone to make. Me. The banner the person I usually ask is busy so I’m looking right now

yes that would be great, and chat about all sorts of topics like we’ve been here.

Totally can

When I submit my fifth form, I can make you that banner in a jiffy!

That would be great

Awesome! I’ll be sure to let you know when I’m done with this form ok. BRB!

Take your time

Hello, what are you guys thoughts on inkkit?

What’s that

It’s a site basically like wattpad :rofl::rofl: I’m trying to make a decision if I should accept an offer they made to me or not.

What’s the offer??

Its almost like the wattpad beta program, where I put my book up and it would be free to read, but I would be paid royalties for how much readers I get.

Do it