HELP ME PLS!

So im currently writing a book ( this is not book promotion) And i need someone to give me feedback on my summery for it .

"How strange it is, that after all that were strangers again."
**As Brenda Black begins her sophomore year of college, she recalls her freshman year with her two best friends Zeno And Samantha and the boy she though she would be her forever Evander. But after Her trip to visit her cousin she comes back single. What happened? Will Beanie ever be able to love again? Besides she though he was the one: he said he loved her after two months. **

Based On Real-life experiences.

How about you enter another question after What Happened? It will give it a flow when it breaks down there.

1 Like

It sounds pretty good although I wouldnt use “what happened?” or " Besides she thought he was the one: he said he loved her after two months".

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

This. It’s extraneous info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But definately incorporate other questions.

“Will Beanie ever be able to love again?” was a great question to pose. do a few more that are specific like that one. “What happened?” is a bit vague and given? I guess thats the word i’mlooking for. You kinda want to give small clues in your questions if that makes sense.

Hello!
I found several grammatical errors, which I’ll point out below.

Your summary:

Edited:
As Brenda Black begins her sophomore year of college, she recalls her freshman year with her two best friends,* Zero and* Samantha,* and the boy she thought* would be with her forever,* Evander. But after her* trip to visit her cousin,* she comes back single.
What happened? Will Beanie be able to ever love again?
(I would discard the last sentence).

The main issues were the lack of commas and unnecessary capitalization of words, which are marked with an asterisk.
Personally, I would avoid writing questions as part of the summary; I find it unprofessional and makes it sound like a bad telenovela. I think that your summary alone should be what makes the reader ask themselves those questions, so including them would be pointless. But then again, that’s just me nitpicking.

I hope this has been useful!