Help me with my work!!!

I only asked for help not your opinion :expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And I only questioned whether you were asking strangers to do your homework for you. :woman_shrugging:t2:
You cleared that up and I said okay, suggested you ask your teacher/parents, and then you, for some reason, decided to turn rude.

i wasnt being rude i was being honest…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
doesnt sound like you were askin a question…thats call judging without asking what was going on…

That’s not my first post in this thread and you know it. That’s a response to you asking why getting stranger’s help was a problem.
If you want to back yourself up, at least do it with the right quotes.

Edit: Corrected.

:joy::joy: im dead…

yea that was a wrong one…but it sounded more than a question…:expressionless:
you really need to get off this thread

I’ll be glad to. Just stop coming back at me. :+1:

IM TRYING TO EAT MY TOTINOS

:joy::joy::expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow: TRY ME

May I ask how? The fact that you’re homeschooled but your parents discourage you from asking them for help sounds like the result of an interesting circumstance. Most of the homeschooling parents I know do it because they want to engage more with their children and education.

they wanted e to be homeschooled…because my mom is going to be let go next year…but my mom is the only person that encourages me and tell me i can do it

It sounds like you should return to public school, regardless of your mother’s work situation. I’m a stay at home mom and I happily send my kids out; things get stir crazy at home. And trained professionals are better at getting them to do schoolwork than I am.

i know but they dont let me

Have they stated a reason for this?

It’s the internet. The minute you post something publicly everyone technically has the right to comment and “judge” it’s a public platform

i dont wanna talk about it :joy::joy::joy:

giphy

Fair enough. But just so you know, if your parents take you out of school and fail to provide an equal experience at home, that’s educational neglect and Child Protective Services frowns on that. This page includes a PDF that outlines your legal rights in this situation. The next time you discuss your education with your parents, arm yourself with case law.

okay??
umm this turned to something else :joy::joy::joy:

I’m just saying, you don’t have to accept your parents’ homeschooling if it’s so bad that you’ve resorted to asking for math help on motherlovin’ Wattpad.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: okay…

40Idny0_d