Helpful Wattpaders

@ABaldric and @Svoosh

I’m gonna have to start blocking you guys if you guys keep outing me like this :joy::joy::joy:

oh, wow, thank you so much for the shout out!

Omg! @OmaimaAkbar!! Omi, you are my oldest forum friend now i think. You were my first real fan reader. You on here yet? Cause you are awesome :heart:

I’m really overwhelmed. I had a really bad day and it just became so much better now. :sob: :heart:

Happy everyone made your day a little better!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You know i’m always there if you want to talk​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We love you Everest. :stuck_out_tongue: :heart:

Love you too Svoosh! :joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

and right back at ya, of course :heart: goes without saying :heart: :heart:

@oliviarose85 you get a tag too. I can’t believe more haven’t tagged you considering you’re here as much as I am. :sparkling_heart:

Ah, but I’m not as helpful as you are.

I was about to add “and you’re more helpful than me.”

Sometimes I wonder if what I’m saying is even helpful. I’m just here to tell people to have fun :joy:

I love all you guys so much <3 @saintc @absentminded_artist @Xenoclea @AWFrasier @LiteraryBeast @FantasybkLover @stpolishook

and many more who I forget to tag. Y’all are the best.

You are awesomeness. Also, now that i know what your profile pic is i just see the pup so clearly and it makes me smile😍

Aww… thanks! :slight_smile:

When I first got back on Wattpad, I stumbled across a post by @Fmm2310 and she’s been a big help ever since. For me, it’s not so much about critiques as it is willingness to show up for people, and I’ve watched her consistently show support to several writers.

I apprecite that you put me on that list, but somehow, I doubt I belong there. I think I have yet to help a single person here.

Perhaps you have, but are simply not aware of it.

Plus, look at it this way- the forums would not be the same without you.

Hm… That can be both a good thing and a bad thing, but I’ll take it.

Great writer, and terrific person who helped me write better and motivated me to work harder. A shout to @LizLaneWrites and to all others who’ve helped me with my writing and cover art suggestions. You guys are wonderful and inspire me to be a better writer. Shout out to you all! @Beautifully-mixed @ImperialARG @CJoslyn @SurroundMe @AverySummers @BaxterWilhelm @SammyWilkonson @TheMCOfficial @ChangingFace @Bemythyst @frjohnson @AQ_HaeR @TaraTheDreamer

A special shout out to a friend and a wonderful writer. I love your work and your beautiful writing. https://www.wattpad.com/user/WeHoardCats

Eh? I’m not really helpful as I’m not on much, lol. I’m just that silent stalker person… :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: (what rewards? you should be rewarding me for being so nice to you!! :smirk::smirk::smirk:)