Helpful Wattpaders

I’m not too active in the community and idk too many people , but from my experience thus far:

A special thank you to @astrophile, who graciously helped me figure out how to read invisible text back in that cafe thread, even though they was providing help to someone else at that time

@AliciaM21 you’re a doll. I remember you from the old forums, when you had that massive thread on American Education system and you were helping out writers with their questions. To this day, you’re still very active in the community, and you’re always offering help and advice. As someone has mentioned before, your posts are always well-thought out and so in depth. you are a treasure to the community. I’m glad wattpad recognized your efforts and work in the community, and granted you an Abassador badge and status - cause, honestly, you seemed like an ambassador before being an ambassador was even a thing. :hearts::hearts:

And lastly, @KatherineArlene, you’re not an official wattpad employee but you do god’s work. Thank you so much for your help on & off forums, and for keeping this environment safe :orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: God only knows how many chapters or even books you could have published from all that time you used to moderate the forums, and help out with all of our questions. Thank you so,so much - to the moon and back!! :hearts:

and of course also thank you to any ambassadors or mods who also helped along the way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - sorry for not remembering your names (eek!)

Awh, thank you! :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart:

This thread is just an amazing one; it melts my heart to hear these things—and not just about myself (which I am truly flattered and it’s greatly appreciated to be loved c: )—but with everyone else. I love how this thread is just so positive; we needed it in a world full of negativity. I am just so thankful to be a part of this loving community and wish to give everyone some loving.

Awww! Thank you so much for your sweet message! I love what I do for he community, but knowing that others notice and appreciate it warms my heart. :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Why was I tagged into this.

I’m not a good person.

I’m a soulless machine you summon with goat sacrifices to clear things.

Pst. @astrophile is gender neutral, might wanna fix that >.<

:goat: :goat: :goat:

Soulless machine? Really? Weren’t you the God, the one-who-must-not-be-named, who lived at Mount Olympus, Nick?

@dragonwarIockk @astarius @_melonied My wattpad sister, thank you for being there for me when I need it. I appreciate the fun we had and the encouragement as well XD thank you for being my welcome back when I came back from my 3 year hiatus. Like damn I feel like I never left cuz of you XD I’m glad we met.

@Hi_ImLex My Wattpad daughter, thank you for encouraging me and supporting me as well. It hasn’t been a year yet we overcame a lot together. I remember meeting you we had a party, surprised the mods didn’t shut it down for roleplay but the forums were being shut down anyways. I hope the friendship lasts and we can keep being writer buddies for a long time.

@CataclysmXx My oldest internet for and Wattpad daughter, come back online loser ;-; I miss you. If you do I’ll give you cookies again ;-; it’s been like 4 years (what) and the migration of old forums to new and Skype conversations we’ve been through a lot. I still remember how we first met which was a user we both know well having a fit about a mod. We’re no longer teenagers (I mean you technically still are atm but you’re an teeanged adult) and I feel like my youth is slipping from me. My first daughter, my baby panda that cries till you get cookies cuz I spoiled you so much as a first time Wattpad mother, I will always cherish the memories.

@astrophile Thank you for crowning me as the new ruler of forums and giving the “word of mouth club” as you leave for hiatus. I find joy in being a mindless puppet who will do all the hard work in over taking Wattpad with the skills of coding and other tricks you have provided me as one day you will be the secret ruler pulling strings in the shadows as I will be an empty figurehead. Also it shocked me after 3 years of being mostly offline you were still here but better than before. Life has its weird ways I’m telling you.

There’s more people but if I did that I would break Wattpad

Oh, sorry Astro!
Thanks for correcting me~

It’s no problem!

Awwww Thank you Mom!

:grinning::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Woke up, read this. I love you joy. This made me really emotional and I cri ;^; literally. thank you.

hugs

cuts your ears

T^T thank you

…

ish my lava c:

Okey >->

tis kay. it magically grows back anyways o.o