Hey all :) Happy to do a read for read (ill follow you if i like what I read)

feedback-offered

cool:) I’ll try and get to it today

Thank you. You seem to have lots of requests for now, so I just added your book to my reading list, and if you have time, you can always check out mine too.

If you have time, I’d love it if you could check out my work. My book is called But He’s Going to Die Soon, it’s a teen paranormal romance.

link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/163764668-but-he's-going-to-die-soon

I’ll go ahead and add yours to my reading list!
Thanks!

Hey! I’m totally going to check out your book & I’ll leave a link to mine.

https://www.wattpad.com/578455180-revenge-prologue

Done

Done :slight_smile: LOVELY!!!

so glad you liked it!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: makes my day! :slight_smile:
and I enjoyed yours, too! :slight_smile:

hi ! i would like to do it!!

Awesome :slight_smile:

@LexiSprague Hey, i would be very happy to read you’re stories :hugs:, Also, hope, you’ll read mine too. Please read “My Dream Job” :blush:. thank youuu :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

New chapter up :slight_smile:

New Chapter up :slight_smile:

I’d really love to get feedback on CRUX, if you don’t mind. :open_mouth:

Sure :slight_smile: will you read mine too?

@LexiSprague Happily, but I’m afraid I can’t find your account? The one in your description isn’t working. If you wouldn’t mind, could you make the first comment, and then I’ll follow it to your account? Or you could PM me.

@LexiSprague Edited the above

I’d love it if you could check out my story, its called Loving the girl next door :slight_smile:

I’ll be happy to check out yours in return

I’d like to participate if you still have enough time and want to? My story is called ‘Heirs of the abyss’ it is a fantasy/crimedrama.

I will definitely read your book as a return for reading mine’s. It’s called Seventy days and I hope you will critique it as I am about to change it. Thanks and joining my club helps too

Hey, that sounds great! My book is called Rise.
I’ll check out yours now :blush: