Hi does anyone want to play a game

Hi Id like to play a story game with anybody who is interested its game where people continue a story

I`ll start: your running down the sidewalk with your backpack on your shoulders. It feel like it weighs a 100 pounds. Your in hurry to get to school because…

@Crystolisha @ilianasarigo

…You got a text from your friend saying that the new transfer student was an alien and you want some time to talk to them before school started.

2 Likes

A grin stretched across your face as you run down the sidewalk “This gonna be so cool”

2 Likes

You check your backpack for the alien detector you ‘borrowed’ from your creative brother. You still have no idea how it works, but you suppose it will become clear in time.

1 Like

you pull a device the size of a cellphone out of the bigger pouch of your back pack it`s made of smooth bronze with a circular screen

1 Like

Hi there :wave:

As this is a story game, your thread is better suited to #character-and-games. I’ve moved it there for you.

Thanks for understanding,

Hollie - Community Ambassador :azanthiel:

3 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

You recall the moment you had discovered that your brother was into aliens. You had looked over his shoulder and seen him looking up ‘what do you do when your girlfriend is an alien.’

1 Like

At the time you chuckled to yourself. hes the older one youd think he would not believe that aliens exist. There is not much evidence. You yourself realize that can kids can be gullible. You think back to the times where you would mistake bunny tracks for alien tracks.

2 Likes

But you also trust your brother since he worked on this it will work

2 Likes

You look up to see that you’ve arrived. You stuff the alien detector back in your backpack and stride into school, looking around for your friend

1 Like

There are students here and there, you scan the hallway until you find him, hey Sam, you say as you walk to him.

1 Like

He grins at you and pulls you into the janitors closet. You see several students watching.
“Let me show you the video I got,” he says and pulls out his phone.

1 Like

Ok dude you say grinning

1 Like

He spends several mintures scrolling through his pictures trying to find it.
Sam… we might be late for class… you say, curious about the video but getting impatient.

1 Like

"Chill dude a couple minutes late won`t do any harm I found it Sam says settling on the time stamp 3:75 the screen shows a medium sized figure

2 Likes

the figure has black horns, a cape that seems to defy gravity, and folded wings. But then Sam unpauses the video and in the next instant it’s just a girl about your age. The transfer student.

1 Like

“Sam what do we do?” I whisper

1 Like

“I asked you because I wasn’t sure.” he said, certain I’d have the answer.

1 Like

you guys get out the locker because it’s time to start school

1 Like