Hi, I'm new!

True enough! It’s nice to meet you too! I hope to see you around!

Most of my stories end up being fantasy. Some of them are more lighthearted than others. I’d like to branch out and maybe write a Sci Fi story at some point though. I just always end up going back to fantasy for some reason.

How about you?

Hello Jade! It’s nice to meet you! :smile:

I’m all for more visual novels in the world. And, sadly, my internet is trash garbage so I can’t play games that require the internet. It’s probably just as well though. I like single player rpgs best. So, no. I don’t play league. I do like seeing art of all their characters though. They seem neat.

Hello! I joined Wattpad literally yesterday. I am actually a part of the site Inkitt and I was a bit terrified of entering the Wattpad scene. Now that I’ve finally received a nudge in this direction I’m finally here. My stories do tend to be Fantasy with diverse characters but I also write in other genres as well. I’ve posted a few of my stories here and hopefully, I find people who enjoy reading my stuff (Don’t we all though?)

:joy: And yeah, I was so scared about posting in the wrong place or something cause I had never used this site not even to read and now it’s so overwhelming to find so many threads and topics! :joy: (Someone please come get me if I get lost)

(Welcome Erin!! Gosh I can’t believe I forgot to do the main thing for which I started this post)

aww sad lol. league is super addictive though, i think you most likely dodged a bullet lmfao. rpgs are sooo good, i need to get some more. and yess the league splash art is… :dizzy_face: so good.

so what kind of books are you working on atm?

hiii, welcome to the community! agree wattpad can be pretty overwhelming at first but people will help you figure it out. if you have any questions, feel free to dm me and i’ll do my best to help you have a smooth induction ^.^

Thanks!! That so sweet of you!! :smiley: Guess I can count on you to come find me when I get lost :joy::joy:

Aww you will haha. I wander around here a lot

Nice! Those are some key words that pique my interest! I’ll have to check them out! Oh, and welcome! Fellow newbies unite! I’m glad I’m not the only one who stresses out about posting things in the wrong place. I always feel weird about it because I’m sure most people don’t overthink about things like that the way I do. :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, the amount of topics and threads is a bit intimidating. It’s like, where do I start? Introductions seemed like a natural place, but I have been hesitant to step outside of my comfort zone (a.k.a. this topic). I’ll get there eventually though. Hopefully. Anyway, welcome again and thank you for stopping by and welcoming me!

lmao just shout and i’ll come running:joy: i’ve never used inkitt, is it similar to wattpad?

I can’t tell you how relieved I was to find this thread. NEWBIES UNITE! I literally overthink each and every post of mine hoping not to hurt anybody. If you check out my stories that’d be lovely (Not forcing you though :slight_smile: ) Thank you SO MUCH for starting this thread!! The cover art for your story looks really cool!

I try to think of it that way. There are definitely pros to online games, but I do think they have the tendency to take over your life. (Of course, that’s a good thing if you don’t have a lot of other games to play. I’ve got a bit of a backlog myself though.)

As for what I’m working on right now… The one I’ve got the first chapter posted of is a dark fantasy novel loosely based on Snow White. I’ve got some other stories started, but I don’t think I’ll post them to Wattpad until I’m done with the first one since I don’t want my focus to be divided.

How about you? What are you working on?

Excellent! I look forward to that! (I just have to make sure I do plenty of wandering of my own. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Oh you will haha. It gets addicting :grin:

Hi friend! Where are you from? I’m from Denmark :smiley:

:joy::joy::joy: Aww thanks for having my back! Inkitt is quite straightforward actually. Wattpad is quite intricately woven in terms of all the threads and stuff. On Inkitt you’ve got groups but a response is not guaranteed. And I haven’t spent that long on Wattpad to know about the response and audience and stuff. But if you want a laidback “Let’s not get hyper” place to post your stories I do recommend Inkitt.

Same. It takes me forever to reply to anything because of that. I’m glad I’m not the only soul out there with such troubles!

And no worries! I kind of secretly planned on checking out the profiles/stories of everyone who replied to this topic anyway. I figure where better to start in my quest to find awesome things to read than with the people who took the time out of their day to say hi to me. :smiley:

Also, I’m glad you like my cover! I was a bit worried about it since a cover with a more traditional cover (with a more realistic style) might have suited it better, but I can only draw anime or anime-esque styles. :stuck_out_tongue:

wow so cool! i love fairytale retellings/adaptations. i just design book covers lol (and have a graphic book that i do it in). i used to write but i could never commit to finishing a book so i like designing better. keeps things fresh yknow xD.

what rpgs do you play? after exams in summer i’m gonna get some games, i’m so excited lmao.

I hope so. I’ve always been kind of shy when it comes to posting on forums and stuff. I’m more of a lurker than anything else. I do want to get more involved here though. I really like potential interactive aspect of Wattpad.

Oooh! Denmark, huh? Nice! I’m from the United States. New Mexico more specifically. How is it over there in Denmark?