Hi, I'm new!

That is bery true. Im learning as I go. :slightly_smiling_face: My younger sister actually told me about it. She kept telling me I love your stories. I would reply with well your my sister you’re supposed to say that. So she told me go on wattpad, others will like it too. So here I am lol

1 Like

Awwww…we love supportive sisters! I’m glad you decided to join. (And more happy that your sister pushed you in the right direction! :slight_smile: Hope you have a great time here. Step by step we’ll go forward, don’t worry :blush:

1 Like

Hey Erin I’m Eloise say…

What did the little light bulb say to it’s mamma?

i love you watts and watts

2 Likes

That’s funny :grin:

I’m Chloe by the way. I’m also new to Wattpad :slight_smile:

howdy chloe

Yeah, you got it. Good joke right, though?

Hi Chloe! I’m sorta new to Wattpad. Granted that I made an account in December last year. Since your new you probably haven’t read a lot of stories. Would you like to read mine? It’s called “Pandemonium.”

Maybe I’ll check out some of your stories.

Hello, there!

not gonna lie, it’s kind of mediocre but hey, finding a good joke is rare

Yeah sure. I’ll check it out and give you feed back :slight_smile:

Do you have any more jokes? :grin:

Hi erin, and everyone else. I’m a newb here too and I feel like it’s my first day at a new school. Looking forward to making some friends here.

Wow. While describing yourself, you also described me. :joy::joy::joy:
So i’ve some questions for you, to see how similar we are:

1. Favorite anime?
  2. Favorite book?
  3. Favorite writer?
  4. Favorite movie?

Then I’ll tell you my answers.

Sailor Moon
Diabolik Lovers
Black Butler

Harry Potter

J.K Rowling

The Great Mouse Detective

1. Deathnote
  2. The Hollows or Harry Potter
  3. J.K. Rowling
  4. Uhm… Sweeney Todd I guess?

Welcome to Wattpad :))

For me are: Noragami, Akatskuki no Yona and Inuyasha
While the books: mmh… too many, but I think Shadowhunters.
I don’t have a “favorite writer”

Welcome! I have been here around 3.5 weeks now and have a better idea of how the site/community side of things works, though I’m still learning! It’s very friendly here so I’m sure that if you are unfamiliar with something, there will always be people willing to help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes