Welcome to my humble thread!

I am currently offering book covers!
Please read my rules, and thanks for
stopping by!

Rules
1. NO thread hopping
2. Complete payment AFTER acceptance and BEFORE delivery
3. Pickup within 2 DAYS or it becomes a premade and is taken down
4. Please be PATIENT as I do have a life outside of Wattpad (I think)
5. DO NOT remove my watermark if I place one on your cover and NEVER take credit for a cover I have made for you

Payment~
COVER: A PERMAMENT follow and CREDIT in your description or author’s note.

Examples

Examples

Remember…

• Be patient; the amount of time it takes to make a cover depends on the graphics required and my inspiration towards it, or lack thereof

• I can deny your request if:

• 1. I’m not feeling inspired by it
    2. I know I won’t do your cover justice

FORM FOR COVER
    TITLE:
    SUBTITLE: (optional)
    AUTHOR: (username or real name)
    GENRE:
    DESCRIPTION: (keep it short please)
    MOOD: (colour schemes, vague ideas, atmosphere, etc.)
    IDEAS: (any ideas you have of something you would like on the cover)
    ANYTHING ELSE: ( [optional] anything else I should know about)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I have no limits as to how many covers you may request… so ask away!

Thank you for stopping by and/or requesting!

—*—

xx

-Bump-

-Bump-

I love your covers but how can I put up a book w/out a cover?

Aw, thank you!
    But I’m not sure I know what you mean, unless you mean by my last rule. I have meant to clean that up. I should probably either reword it or delete it… thanks for bringing this to my attention! xd

1 Like

You said that the story has to at least have one chapter published. Would it count if the book is in a series and the first book would be completed soon?
    If not then that is fine.

Ah yes, I just finished fixing that. I’m completely taking down that rule so even if your book is not published, I can still make a cover for it!

1 Like

Yay!
    TITLE: Eluding the Hidden
    SUBTITLE: None
    AUTHOR: Layla. K. Gracia
    DESCRIPTION:
    This is the description of the first book but goes perfectly with the second one as well. If this is unacceptable, I completely understand.
    Juniper is a sixteen-year-old girl who lives just outside of Casper Wyoming. She’s been moving from home to home constantly in the foster system as long as she can remember.
    And just like most other teens in the system, she’s just waiting for the right moment for her to run.
    But just when she found her window to do so, her plans had to be put on hold for another adjustment. She was stripped out of the home she had been staying in and was put into with another family in a whole other state. Washington.
    She planned on sticking to her original plans of escape. But now something is stopping her and she doesn’t know what.
    Little does she know how this change, will make all her plans take a turn for the worse.
    MOOD:

I was hoping to have something that would go well with this cover

The color schemes don’t have to stay the same, but I would like something that would go well with it for a second book
    IDEAS: I would like there to at least be a wolf on it. It could even be two or three, I would just like to keep having wolves on my covers.
    ANYTHING ELSE: I would like the font to not be so…blocky? If that’s at all possible.

Thank you so much for considering!

1 Like

Accepted! I’ll try and get your cover finished as soon as possible! Thank your for requesting!

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

-Bump-

TITLE: Stalked
    SUBTITLE: Will they ever feel safe again?
    AUTHOR: Margaret M
    DESCRIPTION: A psychiatrist and his family are the target of a deranged stalker who does things such as puts a dead body in his trunk, kills their barn cats, sends threatening messages etc
    MOOD: dark
    IDEAS: Maybe someone watching a house (sillouette?) at night - they live in a farmhouse
    ANYTHING ELSE: ( [optional] anything else I should know about)

1 Like

Semi-Accepted. Let me give it a try; however, I cannot agree to anything concrete. I’ll let you know as soon as I can! (Probably sometime today or tomorrow) Thank you for requesting!

1 Like

-Bump-

What goes bump in the night.

More examples and premades just posted above. :slight_smile: As for my lovely 2 requesters right now, your covers will be done shortly, and I’ll notify you sometime tomorrow. Thank you, again, for requesting!

Help, I’m bored ;-;

1 Like

-Bump-

@wildwolf708 Here’s your covers! I made two since I liked both but didn’t know which one you’d prefer, if any at all. Let me know if you are/aren’t going to use one or if you’d like any changes to it! Please complete payment then I’ll give you the link to your cover. Thanks for requesting!

cover preview

Untitled%20design%20(3)
    Untitled%20design%20(2)

1 Like

@MargaretInCanada Here is your cover! Now, for the second one, I made a slight alteration with the text. Please tell me if you like either! Complete the payment and I’ll give you your link to your cover! Thanks for requesting!

cover preview

Untitled%20design
    Untitled%20design%20(1)

1 Like

Sorry to both of you that your covers look blurry; however, they are not. For some reason, after I post the picture, they resize and enlarge. I have no idea why.

1 Like