❀HIBISCUS GRAPHICS❀ | CLOSED

-Bump-

-Bump-

Please help, I’m bored.

I absolutely love it, will use the first one. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Here you go! Thanks for requesting!! xx

1 Like

They’re both so beautiful! I think I’ll take the first one. I’ll go follow you right away!

By the way, if you’re having trouble with the picture being blurry (which they’re not over here) you can go to the other side of the template where (while your typing) it shows how it will be when you send the message, at the very bottom, there should be some numbers, and just choose a different size for it to show.

I hope that helps some.

1 Like

Do you do billboards? Like A chapter name in the starting of the chaptet? Hope you understand what i mean! Please do let me know! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you mean chapter headings.

1 Like

Yes that is it!..I am new at this sorry!

It’s all good, no need to be sorry. :blush: I wish you luck with your story.

Here is your cover! Thanks for the request and the advice!! xx

1 Like

I can certainly try!

1 Like

Thanks so much!
I was actually wondering if you’d be willing to make me another one? And since I’ve already followed you for this covers payment (I’ll remember to give you credit when it is up) I was wondering if I could give you a permanent shoutout in my “Book Of Shoutouts”.
If you can’t, that is completely okay. I just thought I would ask you first since I really enjoy what you did with this current cover.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Do you need any specific details? I am not good at these kind of stuff so pls let me know!

1 Like

@wildwolf708 I’d be incredibly happy to make you another cover!
Aw, that would be amazing!! Thank you!

I’m glad you like your cover! And if you could give me a few details for what you would like, I’d be happy to make you another! :slight_smile:

@Mellisa2731 Yes… What would you like on the chapter headings (words, designs, pictures, etc.) A certain mood or any specific ideas?

1 Like

Hi! So I like your covers and would love one for my book.

FORM
TITLE: The Last Door
SUBTITLE: A horror romance
AUTHOR: Dahlia Johnson
DESCRIPTION: Recently graduated Sean Smalls has nightmares about long dead Tuberculosis victim and the Hospital he was left to die in. Shortly there after the young man starts haunting him and it is soon apparent that he needs to figure out who the boy is, as all the boy remembers is an ID number. Calling him Ija(Immigrant Japanese american), born Aoki Yamamoto, he soon finds himself drawn to the boy who starts killing those who harm him.
MOOD: The mood of this story is pretty dark so I’d like the colors to reflect that.
IDEAS: I would like Ellis Island Immigrant Hospital appears on the cover in some way. If you can’t find a good image than you can put a generic TB ward scene from the 1910s.
ANYTHING ELSE: not that I know of.

1 Like

I’ll just fill out another form.

TITLE: Blind Love
SUBTITLE: None
AUTHOR: Layla. K. Gracia
DESCRIPTION:
Amelia is a perfectly normal girl. She has good grades, good parents, and more. The only thing that hadn’t happened to her but that she wants is to fall in love. But little does she know, that she might just get her chance.
MOOD: Something light-hearted and happy
IDEAS: I don’t have any for this one sadly. :expressionless:
ANYTHING ELSE: Just that I would prefer the font not to be blocky.

(Sorry for the really late reply.)

1 Like

I would like pictures of my characters and then the heading if possible? My main characters are played by selena gomaz and Ian Somerhalder

@am_dork Accepted! I’ll let you know when your covers finished!

@wildwolf708 Accepted! I’ll also let you know when your covers finished!

@Mellisa2731Semi-Accepted. What do you want your heading to be? (Chapter 1, Name of chapter, subtitle, etc.)

1 Like

Chapter 1-You found me
Chapter 2-We meet again
Chapter 3-When it all started
Chapter 4-Pain and suffering
Chapter 5-Guns and roses
No subtitles needed! Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Accepted! I’ll notify you as soon as I’m done!

1 Like