Hiring Thread

Listed below are available positions on group graphic threads, competitions and teaching/tutorial classes. Please only apply if you feel you can meet the manager’s needs .

DO NOT reply or ask questions here, please private message the manager for more details on how to apply for the position.

▬ ▬ ▬

Group Manager

Please post below with details of the position that you are hiring for. :memo:

You can either use a Google form (which is more organised for you) or include details of what is expected of those who apply, time scale, what information you require. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Once accepted you can pm the hidden staffroom link to your members or tag them on it. :card_index:

▬ ▬ ▬

Please post ONCE only in consideration of others. :mailbox:

If all positions are filled, please edit your post to read “closed”. :no_entry_sign:

If reserved spots are not replaced with a hiring notice within 24 hours, it will be removed in consideration of other notices. :hourglass:

Note!: all types of hiring threads will be closed in the club.

▬ ▬ ▬

Some examples:

Example Google form Took 20 minutes to set up from a mobile

Example form response view

Hiring - Cover Designers
Where do old threads like Hiring Notices, Contests, etcetera go now?
About the Covers and Graphics category
Why isn't there a "hiring" section?
LOOKING FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER (SEOUL VLOG)
The Club Guidelines
Ask the Ambassadors Anything
About the Multimedia Designs category - Club Guidelines
unlisted #2

listed #3

pinned #4

H I R I N G - [MARCH 6TH 2019 - (old post new thread)

* THREAD IS CALLED GRAPHIC CRAZY
* LINK TO THREAD: GRAPHIC CRAZY | GROUP THREAD [PASTE IT IN THE URL BAR]
* BEFORE YOU FILL IN THE FORM:
* THIS GRAPHIC THREAD IS JUST A COMMON PLATFORM, I.E NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE OF REMINDING THE OTHERS IF THEY HAVE REQUESTS PENDING OR ANYTHING, @WIZARD-HUNTER [IZZY] WILL MAINTAIN THE QUEUE, THAT’S ALL. EVERY REQUESTER WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN DESIGNER, IT IS ON YOU TO ACCEPT IT OR DECLINE IT. IF YOU ACCEPT IT, PLEASE INFORM ISABELLE VIA PM, [JUST IN CASE].
* FORM [FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED]:

* USERNAME:
* LINK TO EXAMPLES:
* HOW ACTIVE:
* TYPES OF GRAPHICS YOU MAKE:
* FORM MUST BE SENT AS A PM ON WATTPAD TO @WIZARD-HUNTER [ISABELLE / IZZY]

:studio_microphone: closed :studio_microphone:

Graphic Girls

We need More graphic designers.

Pm graphicgirls for details

I would love to be apart of it!

Hiring

NOW HIRING - BURNT GRAPHICS

I’m starting a group graphics thread, and am looking for ~10 designers. please fill the following form and pm it to me if interested ~

name:
commitment:
time-zone:
examples:
graphics that you’re willing to make:
payment:

I couldn’t find anywhere else to post this, so direct in the right direction if I am wrong.

(Closed) I am looking for a co admin to help me create an awesome book club. Requirements : ability to read mature content, have Google hangouts, and active on wattpad

Pm me completed form
Username:
Do you have an ideas for a book club? (Optional)

Contact myself or @ms_passionista for more details.

Hey! I posted last year about hiring for a duo, but I was forced on a hiatus with health (physical and metal) issues that made it hard to focus or dedicate any time to anything. I’m back off my hiatus and would like to start a group thread where we can make a variety of graphics and become friends too! :black_heart:
Please PM me with the following:
Graphics you make:
Link to portfolio:
Name:
Payment for graphics:
Time you can dedicate:

I would also prefer if you’d be up for a group chat on Google or something, so we can all chat and stuff. If not, that’s cool too!! I was thinking we can offer a variety of cool stuff, like covers, banners, etc. I might even look into doing voice overs for audiobooks here, too, bc I’m a nerd w/ too much time on my hands. <3 Some of my graphic examples below (covers and a twitch thing I made for my boyfren)

burningdel

perma closed<3

Hello. I am currently looking for a talented graphic designer to be my co host of very large competition. Anyone up for the challenge? Please message me @KrystalJSmith or this account with the form below.

Username
Graphics you do
Link to examples of your work

CLOSED !!

The Majestic Inc Magazine on Wattpad(@majesticawards) is looking for graphic designers and article writers.
Reply if you are interested in the job…

Closed

COVER MAKERS NEEDED

Hello Creatives,

I am looking for 4 to 5 cover designers to participate in a contest I am having. You will not be judged on your graphics. Your graphics will be a piece of a writing contest. You will be expected to construct approximately 3 different covers under different genres. They can be anything you wish and with any title you would like. Further information is found below. If you have questions or concerns, please PM my seperate account @FloralServices (linked here).

❛ payment ❜

a permanent follow from me and all contestants (an average of approximately 15 to 30 contestants can be expected)

a shout-out for any book of yours (graphic or otherwise) on both my personal and business account

credit from me and contestants who use your cover(s)

a unique sash for your account

❛ requirements to apply ❜

fill out this google form to apply to the job

2 to 3 available examples of past works in different genres

ability to deliver 3 different, unused covers by March 1st

CLOSED FOR CATCH UP || F L O R A L 🌺 C R I T I Q U E S | | Free HONEST Reviews

Hi there, this thread is for designers only, so I had to remove your post. You can check in Story Services
About the Covers and Graphics category where you will hopefully find what you are looking for

Lina - Community Ambassador

I am sorry, I think I misunderstood this thread