Hobbies Other Than Writing!

Thank you. I really enjoy every part of the hobby, from taking care of the alpacas to crocheting or knitting the yarn.

That’s awesome that there is someone so similar out there!! I’m hoping that one day I can make it as a writer and photographer that I can become a digital nomad.

I’ve got quite random hobbies:
I do photography, horse riding, dog walking and pole dancing. The pole dancing is the randomest. I don’t know, don’t knock it 'til you try it. It’s a lot of fun. I’m so jealous of everyone in this thread who can draw. Wish I could.

This is really pretty omg
I do digital art and stuff too but holy crap your art is so neat !! what program do you use if you don’t mind me asking

Oh my God that’s beautiful

I have a character who is a pole dancer. It requires a tremendous amount of strength!

Oh nice! Envy’s a good character to cosplay.

I’d love to go pro but really don’t have the time or the funds, but the few cosplays I’ve done is a full scale Dalek from Doctor Who, Winter Prince Jack Frost, 2016 Ghostbusters (built four full-scale packs for that), and now I’m working on a She-ra and Glimmer cosplay for myself and my wife.

i dance competitively!

Dang that’s impressive

Thanks =) It’s a fun hobby. I’ve made a little money on the side with it but nothing substantial.

Your welcome! And that’s cool, I’m still trying to do that but I’m sure it’ll work out soon

Cons are a good place to start marketing. That’s where I met a few of my clients

Cool. Thanks for the advice. I’ll definitely give that a shot :smile:

Yeah, it’s a killer!

Thank you!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Your blog seems really cool
I like your layout and the picture from your instagram account.

Aww thank you! Yours looks really good too!

thank you

Singing. Movies. Dancing occasionally.