Honest Feedbacks: OPEN: One Spot

done… Payment complete

1 Like

cool…

Thank you so much! Payment is complete! Xxx

1 Like

Payment complete :heart: (very jealous of your poetry skills)

1 Like

Haha! I will take that as a compliment! <3

TEMPORARILY CLOSED.

OPEN

Title: Oath of Truth
Genre: Mystery
Blurb: Within the government of Brightyn, murder is simply a move in the game for power.

When new taxes cripple smaller towns, Wyatt Lawrence silently protests… until his childhood friend’s ominous warning is followed by his death the next day. Face to face with the bloody corruption of his own government, Wyatt knows he must take action.

He seeks the help of Jackson Cason, the Militiaman called in to investigate the suspected murder. And as the mysteries deepen, Wyatt finds himself drawn to the first female member of The Assembly that Brightyn has ever had. With his heart pulled into the clash, Wyatt struggles to keep a level head as he races to find the corrupt and deadly culprits. And maybe even start a revolution.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/223567715-𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐡-𝐨𝐟-𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Can you give feedback on all the chapters I have posted? I can comment on the necessary number of your chapters as well as follow you. Thanks!

Title: Match Made in Quarantine
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/221006415-match-made-in-quarantine
Synopsis: Aimee is a hardworking med student. Maddox is a wild business major. Together they share an apartment, and absolutely nothing else.

What happens when these two roommates are put on a 20-day lockdown during quarantine? Trapped together with nothing to do, they’re forced to get to know each other better. Even though neither of them expect it, will they end up finding common ground, comfort, and, maybe, love?

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve already reviewed a couple of chapters for you. But if you would like me to pick up where I left off, please leave a comment on both the parts of “Freefall.”

1 Like

DECLINED.

Title: Another World
Genre: Speculative Fiction (however, predominant sub-genres are Science Fiction, Romance and Mystery
Blurb:
Another World is a Speculative Fiction, with the sub-genres of Science Fiction, Romance and Adventure.

The protagonist, Lola Majola, signs up for the T.I.M.E competition in an attempt to pay for her sickly grandmother’s medical bills and her tuition for college. The reward for successfully impersonating herself in an alternate universe is one million dollars. Unable to watch her deteriorating grandmother cling to life, she accepts the challenge, yet soon faces several obstacles in the new world such as unexpected lovers, new enemies and surprising allies. With a digital watch that tracks her surroundings, Lola finds it difficult to stay in character as each day passes.

Will she be able to survive 30 days in a world that seems like her own yet is far from the same?
Link: Another World

DECLINED.

Yesyes, I know, I just think you leave good feedback and I have less of it on later chapters so I was hoping you’d be willing to continue. :slight_smile: I’ll leave you comments asap!

1 Like

Title: The Insurrection
Genre: mystery with a dystopian backdrop
Blurb:
Lin is longing for peace.
Wynne is just following orders.
Leslie is desperate to prove himself.
Noelle is bearing the weight of her predecessors’ mistakes.

When members of a controversial, but powerful, American political organization begin turning up brutally murdered, the victims’ allies turn to a group of unlikely suspects for answers; four college freshmen.

At first, the students are clueless as to why they’ve fallen under the eye of vigilantes and politicians who want revenge for crimes they didn’t commit. But as they reveal their pasts to each other in desperate attempts to survive the onslaught of accusations and attacks, it becomes clear they all know much more than they’re letting on.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/231631837-the-insurrection

1 Like

Great! x

ACCEPTED.

Please complete the payment to be added to the queue!

1 Like

Done! Thank You :))

1 Like

~ ONE SPOT OPEN ~

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.