Honest READ FOR A READ ❤

read-for-read

**HI! :heart: Let’s help each other **

Subject line: SERVICE OFFERED **I can do an honest reading and review for the first three chapters of your story together with the prologue. I can’t go longer than that. I preferred mostly English and Filipino language. :slight_smile: :heart: I offer constructive comments as well if you like.

This services will help you specially stories that are undiscovered and no views yet. I highly recommended them this kind of service.

MODE OF PAYMENTS: I don’t accept money and don’t wanna ask you to flood votes my story but this…

1. Follow me first so that I will be notified.
  2. Dedication and credits will do as payments. :heart::heart::heart:
    That’s all. :slight_smile:

You can drop down your reply here. :slight_smile:

Hey! I’d love it if you could take a look at my new story and let me know your thoughts as you go along? Happy to do the same for your story if you let me know the details :slight_smile:

Title: All
Author/Username: @Lucille_Dixon
Genre: Romance (mature)
Blurb: When 18-year-old singer Abi meets Noah, a moody but disarming guitarist, she soon discovers his tough exterior is hiding more than just the tattoos that mark his skin.
Thrown into a world of secrets, emotions and sexual discovery, will their relationship ever become more than a confusing game of cat and mouse? As one person’s career takes off and the walls become to crumble between them, can Abi and Noah’s love survive the impact?
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173304181-all

If you’re happy to check it out, I’d just like to know whether it’s a story you enjoy, whether you’re enjoying the plot so far and if it’s the type of thing you would keep reading or not :slight_smile:

Thank you for the kind offer, no worries if you decide not to! x

Hi! :slight_smile: Thank you for replying here.

I’m currently on your profile and been checking it out already. :slight_smile:

Hey! This is such a nice thing to do. I’d love it if you could read my book. Its fantasy and I would love some feedback.
Title : The White Crown
Link to book : https://www.wattpad.com/story/179175722-the-white-crown
Genre - Fantasy
Summary -
An evil queen who wants to rule all, A mad king who wants to purge the world with fire, a princess raised as a pauper, An immortal soldier, a goblin who wants to be pretty and a sorcerer who likes to set things on fire are all fighting for one thing.

The White Crown

In a land sweeping from frozen lakes to sweltering deserts, All the stories are true. The fairies and the monsters.
Here is a tale of enemies and lovers, traitors and bastards, soldiers and sorcerers and talking dragons.

The battle lines are drawn.

Who will reign?

Thanks again! I’ve already followed you but if you want, I can review your book too. Let me know :slight_smile:

Hi. There! :slight_smile: Thanks for replying to this thread. :slight_smile:

I’ll need to add your story into my reading list. :slight_smile:

Title: Leather Feather
User: RashidPrime
Genre: Science Fiction

Description: What happens when a young bat falls in the middle of an intergalactic war between birds and rodents? Not even Pat himself can determine such fate. Good and evil. Bucks and Beaks. Fur and Feather? Those are the symbols of a conflict that spanned our eternal universe. But only one faction will prevail…

Hello! I’m new around here too! :see_no_evil: Please give this story a read you won’t regret it! It is just the three chapters. so far… I’d like everyone to join my little corner and read my stories, see my comics ,and also see my illustrations that I post in my chapters. I post weekly.
I’d truly appreciate it :smile::heart:

Link 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/177458562
Link 2: https://my.w.tt/tECPDjwC9T

@FayeLeePNash Hello there! I’ve been gone from Wattpad for about 4 years and now that I’m back I really need a kick start XD

S5 (The image is the link)
Title: Sithra
Summary: Young priest Edgar was sent to spread the love of his faith and God to the new lands, but what he though would be a straightforward and fulfilling task, took a sudden turn when he shipwrecked on an unknown island. Shaken and nauseated from all the seawater in his system he manages to ill speak and incur the wrath of the village’s shaman and their warrior general. Will he be used as sacrifice or be sent home with an adventure to share? That, my friend, is up to you to find out.

I’ll go ahead and follow you right now. Tell me which story you’d like me to check out and how many chapters you definitely want me to read and comment on and I’ll check them out! I’ll leave you a dedication on the update coming this Tuesday.
Agh, I’m getting all giddy with excitement about getting back into this! (>w<)

EDIT: Don’t mind the edits, I changed my cover a few times so I’m just uploading the newest version here too

Hello.

If you’d like, you can check out my work Strange Horror Stories. They’re just random short stories I’ve written. I think they fall into the horror genre well enough, but it’s very soft horror. The second is better than the first, so if you only want to read one, check out the first.
Constructive criticism is appreciated.

https://www.wattpad.com/699300142-strange-horror-stories-uncanny-invisible-object

Hi! Thanks for sharing your story here. Its my pleasure to check it out. :blush:

Wow! Welcome back here in wattpad. I’ll try and check your story soon. But first I’ll need to add it in my reading lists. :slight_smile: You will be notified anyways.

Thanks for dropping by Sam. I’ll check yours too. :slight_smile:

Done adding up your story. :slight_smile:

Hi!
My new story is deffo undiscovered. As I’m writing this it only has 13 reads. I will give you a follow and credit you. :slight_smile:
care
When seventeen-year-old Alice’s mum falls into a coma and Alice is moved into a group foster home, she sees it as a temporary blip in her otherwise happy life. The Murphy Group Home is a world away from Alice’s privileged upbringing; It’s here that she meets Faith and Ralph, two troubled teens who greatly shape Alice’s journey into adulthood.
https://www.wattpad.com/story/179168762-the-care-system

Done adding up your story. :slight_smile: Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Okay . No problem. I’ll be glad to. :slight_smile:

You will be notified of me adding up your story into my reading lists.

Thanks, I seriously appreciate it!

By%20Nilzane

Title: Tree Deadly Regrets
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/179561480-three-deadly-regrets
This is not a simple diary where I talk about my life.

This is more than that.

I was tired of keeping all my mistakes to myself, they have consumed me killing every bit of me, bit by bit and I could not remain silent about them.

This was the only way to tell someone without being judged because I hope this diary is never read.

The three mistakes I made that I regret every day.