Honest READ FOR A READ ❤

read-for-read

You want me to check your story? :slight_smile:

hello,
I’m new here I was hoping if you could read my first try on writing .Just so you know , it is b x b and written about the band bts . kindly ignore if not interested.

title : games and kisses / tk -
link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/174359217-games-and-kisses-tk

short summary: tae is a poor orphan who is working in a video game arcade , there he meets up and gets close with jeon Jungkook . Tae happens to break Jungkook’s gaming system and Jungkook hires tae as his helper . Little does the love struck tae know of all the games Jungkook is playing .

I’ve followed you and will read your’s . feel free to correct me for this is my first attempt on writing.
kudos

I’m into different kinds of genre. So its not a problem. :slight_smile: Okay, I’ll check it and add it unto my reading list. You will be then notified. :slight_smile:

Thanks you for dropping by :slight_smile:

Title: tough love
Genre: Romance
Username: @gracegrace20
Link:https://www.wattpad.com/story/180256319-tough-love
Summary:
Cindy is a normal girl like everyone thinks she graduated from university and now she is finding a job. But there is a secret…
Cindy is
Quiet
Shy
Find herself useless
Not pretty

But there came Desmond Lake
A freaking rich billionaire guy
Who is super possessive,
love to have sex with women
Sper hot(aka the 6 pack)
who came into Cindy life and wreck her so badly.

“You are mine I don’t care how people think about you. Look at the mirror, you look like an apple to my eye.”

Will both of them soften and have a good relationship together or will their love become tough?

Mature content✔

Hi Grace. :slight_smile: Thank you for dropping by in this thread. I will add your story into my reading list and then you will be notified. :slight_smile:

Hi! Please read my story and give comments on how I can improve my writing. Sadly, I can’t put the link here I don’t exactly know why but please check it out it’s on my profile. This story is written in Filipino, hope you enjoy!

Title: Frozen Fire
Author: @niaxysa

Teaser:
“I knew you’d say that.” Sabi nito. His devilish smirk is back, this time it’s deadly. Lumapit siya sa akin at hinawakan ang baba ko. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. He didn’t falter. I didn’t back down as well.

“But I have cards, Queen. Cards that I can play anytime I want. You wouldn’t want me to do that.” Nakangisi niyang sabi. He started fumbling on the rope that was used to tie my hands together.

“Try me, Phoenix.” I said. I stared at him coldly which can make anyone cower in fear, but he didn’t. Instead, he stared at me with the same intensity only this time, with fire in his eyes.

First five chapters of the story is currently up in my profile!

All the love, niaxysa :hearts:

I already check your story. I’ve seen your message already. Thanks. :slight_smile:

title: divine
author: spxcedream
genre: fan fiction
description: a book where lindsey and jordan meet each-other before they know they’re going to play a romantic couple on the show “the 100”
link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/163390858-divine-jordansey

if you want, you can either comment orjust read is fine!
lots of love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for dropping by on this thread. I will add your story to one of my reading list then you will be notified. :slight_smile:

I really wanted to help others that’s why I’m doing this thread. :slight_smile:

Hello! I’d like some genuine comments on my story. But overall, you can just read as a reader, because I understand that it’ll be easier for you.:blush:

Title: The Red Ribbon

Author: @RavensOfOld

Genre: Teen-Fiction

Blurb: It’s the beginning of a new school year as elite junior Ravenna Griselda continues her reign of terror over the student body after the infamously traumatizing events of sophomore year. Thanks to the Inquisitors, an openly secret organization within the private school, Ravenna, alongside her puppets, begin to master the art of real-life chess. As the months progress, the Inquisitors grow not only smarter, but bolder as they take a leap over a dangerous line they’ve never crossed before. So when a revenge plan takes an unexpected turn, deep rooted secrets are suddenly spilled. Through betrayals, backlash, and intricate conspiracies, Ravenna only remains with one last question: which one of them is the real monster?

Link: https://my.w.tt/16ecMm5SQU

Thank you in advance!

Hello guys! I would appreciate honest comments on my story please, to just make sure it’s a good story please :smile:

Title: Blood’s Thicker

Author: @JustGloow

Genre: Horror/ Thriller

Blurb: Charlotte Pierce is broken when she finds out her sister’s gone missing, who’s literally one of her best friends, Ruby Pierce. It’s now been exactly a year and she’s absolutely broken, not eating and having horrible nightmares, but little does she know that Ruby’s closer than she thinks.

I can’t add any links for some reason, but my wattpad profile name is JustGloow :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hello! :slight_smile:
Thanks for dropping by here while sharing your story. I’m really glad to look for foreign stories and check them out as well as giving any constructive comments.

Hi! Can you include your story link here? Thanks for dropping by anyways. I’m really glad if I were be able to help you. :slight_smile:

I will be checking all of your stories this night. I’m going to study first this morning. Thanks by the way for trusting. :slight_smile:

Good evening everyone! Its evening here. Its 11:53pm to be exact. How was your day anyways?

If you have new writer friends and are just starting their writing career here on Wattpad and is really in need of an honest read for a read feedback for the 2-3 chapters of their story, don’t forget to refer me to them. :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hi there
Mentioning votes is not allowed in the forums as it could lead to vote trading. Your post has been edited to remove the mention of votes.

Thanks for understanding

Nish
Community Ambassador in training

Title: Our Hateful Love
Genre: Romance
Username: MadisonKunzler
Summary: When feisty orphan Clarissa is sent to live with her godmother, she never expected to find a life-long enemy in Andrew. As years pass, the two can’t help but notice the chemistry between them…but they also can’t decide if that chemistry is love or a bomb waiting to go off.

My link won’t work for my story, sorry! But it’s the first story on my profile.