How to Find/Advertise Undiscovered Works

2019undiscovered1k

Made a thread for it, but I don’t think anyone saw it :joy:

This isn’t really a share your story kind of place. It’s more about the tag than anything else.

Thank you! This is a great idea!

THANK YOU!!

Thank you so much!

Thanks, I started to use #2019Undiscovered1K :smiley: for the new year :heart:

Same here!

ça tombe à pique bien je suis une nouvelle dans ce nouveau compte je m’en suis crée je me demandez si je pouvait y laisser mettre une petite annonces sur ma toute première oeuvre merciii ( titre ) the revenge of the superheroes

Great idea! I just used the tag and it’s helpful to find other stories too, thanks :slight_smile :slight_smile:

Thank you all for doing this! I hope my story can get some more views! I have like, maybe five people… It is a teen romance if anyone is interested! Thank you!

This is an amazing idea! I’ve been working on my story a lot lately (de stressor) and noticed I was the only one reading my chapters lmao. I hope this works for everyone~!

I went ahead and tagged mine!

Mi sembra un’ottima idea per tutti gli autori che come me sono alle prime armi :slight_smile: Per chiunque volesse comunque lo invito a leggere la mia storia, io farò altrettanto e magari potremmo scambiarci diversi consigli utili :wink:

Thank u so much. I’m going to try it since i’m a new italian writer. :slight_smile:

Is the tag system working again?

Me too! Is it working?

It should be, though it may take a while to show up in the listings :slight_smile:

Yup! It is still active and working, just takes a bit to get going :slight_smile:

does this still apply in 2019?