How to Find/Advertise Undiscovered Works

I think this thread is brilliant and I’m sure it will help me and other writers in this situation. Thanks guys keep posting.

As long as the version you use the tag for is under 1k I’d say go for it :smiley:

Thanks for this

Oh wow, I just today created my wattpad profile to share my work and I have to say this place is a bit overwhelming for a beginner haha!

I’m so happy I came across this thread, this is a lovely idea and warming my newbie heart! I have spend the whole day trying to figure out how everything works here and how to connect with readers and get my story out there. I have a long way to go but I feel like this is a good place to start!

I’ve added the tag #2019Undiscovered1k to my first story Lightkeeper and hopefully someone will find their way there and maybe enjoy the read! I’m assuming we should be using the 2019 tag now? :slight_smile:

Thank you for the brilliant thread, I was looking for something exactly like this to ease myself into the world of wattpad! Thank you!

I just started checking out the threads and I’m pretty sure I’m lost and confused most of the time for the moment.

100% in agreement.

It’s a crazy place when you start out. I started with threads that didn’t have a lot of replies so I could try and keep up better :slight_smile:

Yip, the topic of conversation changes so quickly and that’s if you know what it is in the first place with crowded threads.

Maybe I’m doing it wrong, but when I try to add the tag, it deletes all my other tags…

Yup, doing it wrong. Read the descriptions/ instructions carefully.

This is a really wonderful idea!